So I bought a 16v NA on a bit of whim for £700, back in January 2017
(rather than continue with my 20v NA project, which is on hold until I am brave enough to lift out the engine and cut out the rot)
He was MOT'd and had tonnes of paperwork with a recent cambelt change too.
Quite a looker I thought and increasingly rare.
There was a long list of things to do though, even on the face of it.
- Sunroof did not open (clunk clunk noises)
- Drivers door did not shut properly (noisy when driving)
- Clutch pedal needed pumping now and again to keep up from floor
- Brakes a little spongy
- Cloth seats faded and green on tops
- Temp gauge VERY cold all the time
- Sticky disgusting centre console
So what did I do first - yep that is right connect up startrek of course
warm bad lambda -