Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (phil16vturbo), 1,057 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Favour required #1627478
02/12/2018 11:02
02/12/2018 11:02
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline OP
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline OP
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
As it looks like I'm keeping my Coupe for a while longer, I decided to have the overdue cambelt done, along with a full service and a few other odds & sods (slight oil leak, aircon regas etc etc)

I've just checked my service book and it is full, so no room for another stamp

Does anyone have either:-

a) an unwanted service book with at least two blank pages that they could sell me or
b) a service book with two blank pages that they would be willing to scan and send me the image

I really don't fancy scanning my book and editing out all of the entries to create a blank page

Thanks in advance

Re: Favour required [Re: Nigel] #1627480
02/12/2018 11:36
02/12/2018 11:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Sorry Nigel but I can't help, my book only has one space left.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Favour required [Re: Nigel] #1627481
02/12/2018 11:39
02/12/2018 11:39
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
I will take a look at mine later today Nigel.



Re: Favour required [Re: PeteP] #1627482
02/12/2018 11:50
02/12/2018 11:50
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline OP
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline OP
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Originally Posted by PeteP
Sorry Nigel but I can't help, my book only has one space left.


I may have the start of an idea....

Many of the people on the forum are long-term Coupe owners - perhaps the Club could get hold of some really good scans of service book pages and make them available as a download to Club members that have filled their service books

Re: Favour required [Re: Nigel] #1627483
02/12/2018 11:54
02/12/2018 11:54
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
I can scan one page. I will check on some other service books I have,once I find them.



Re: Favour required [Re: Nigel] #1627889
13/12/2018 19:50
13/12/2018 19:50
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
Buckingham
Robfow Offline
On a journey
Robfow  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
Buckingham
Found a scan I was sent ages ago, uploaded here

That any use?


[Linked Image]

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6180 MB (Peak: 0.6765 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:22:01 UTC