I don't have seller rights, so couldn't respond to this in the "Parts wanted" section.

Originally Posted by Grigio
Don't know what you call them, but the left and right lower sections of the plus spoiler. I just ran the bloody thing into a gutter and stuffed them, again.

Originally Posted by DaveG
We call them "lips". You can get reproductions from AutoDS in Poland, and can order them with or without being painted. Many people report that the paint is a good match for comomon colours (eg: Sprint Blue) but I have a pair in Pearl White and th match is poor, the lips look a kind of "blue/white" pearl whereas the original colour is more of a "cream/white" pearl frown Also the AutoDS lips are fibreglass and thus not very flexible compared to the ABS originals, and having pulled off my old, damaged lips, I've found that the sizes are not exactly the same. But since I will need to get them painted, that will cover up any gaps. But also, being fibreglass, they are less forgiving and more brittle than ABS so you'll have to be even more careful...

Thanks for your response Dave, so the LE bits are the same for the Plus? They certainly look the same in the photos. They don't list Oz as a freight option, so I've asked if they'll send bits to the antipodes.

2000 grigio moon 20VT Plus.