|
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan),
1,148
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1633970
16/07/2019 19:53
16/07/2019 19:53
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
OP
Club Member 857
|
OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Thanks chaps, looked up the gift I should be giving my wife is,,,,,,,,,,REAL ESTATE..  .
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1633973
16/07/2019 20:21
16/07/2019 20:21
|
MeanRedSpider
Unregistered
|
MeanRedSpider
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1634010
18/07/2019 01:11
18/07/2019 01:11
|
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 206 Tasmania
Grigio
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 206
Tasmania
|
Happy anniversary. We went over to Melbourne for an anniversary weekend 3 years ago, I took my wife to dinner and the theatre, a lovely night out, and the next day I bought myself a coupe!
2000 grigio moon 20VT Plus.
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1634011
18/07/2019 01:49
18/07/2019 01:49
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Congratulations! 
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1634012
18/07/2019 02:00
18/07/2019 02:00
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Thanks chaps, looked up the gift I should be giving my wife is,,,,,,,,,,REAL ESTATE..  . Correction: IMPROVED real estate! https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/occasion/anniversary/42ndAnniversary.cdo
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: ]
#1634013
18/07/2019 07:48
18/07/2019 07:48
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
OP
Club Member 857
|
OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Thanks chaps, looked up the gift I should be giving my wife is,,,,,,,,,,REAL ESTATE..  . Correction: IMPROVED real estate! https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/occasion/anniversary/42ndAnniversary.cdoWell that is interesting, I've recently tidied my shed
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1634028
18/07/2019 11:25
18/07/2019 11:25
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Congratulations Jimboy and your wife, I hope you had a memorable day.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: anniversary
[Re: jimboy]
#1634088
19/07/2019 15:55
19/07/2019 15:55
|
BBR
Unregistered
|
BBR
Unregistered
|
Happy anniversary Jim
On a separate note, I somehow omitted to process your membership reminder correctly but will be sending out your member pack this weekend Apologies Rich
|
|
|
|