Hi All,

I hope this post does not break any forum rules. If it does apologies in advance:

I've been asked if I can post up to the attention of the forum- a request for sponsorship from any member feeling so minded- to try and find some funds to fly someone to the USA for a diagnosis of terminal breast cancer:

Debbie was first diagnosed with aggressive HER2 breast cancer in 2014. After chemotherapy treatment and a mastectomy we believed she was in remission. When Debbie was rushed to hospital in 2016, with what was initially thought to be a series of strokes, tests showed that the cancer had spread to her brain.

Over the last 3 years Debbie has been an inspiration to many in her continued fight against this awful disease. She has undergone gruelling treatment from Chemotherapy to Cyber Knife

To keep Debbie alive it costs us on average £5500 per month. This doesn’t even take into consideration the amount we would need to raise to get her to America for the Car-T treatment which is Debbies ultimate goal, not only for herself but to open up this possibility for all those that are having to go through this horrific disease without a hope to hold onto.

A group of Debbie's friends are undertaking a 6 day walk along the Essex Way to raise money for Debbie's treatment and awareness of those like Debbie who also suffer with secondary breast cancer.

More details are available here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gpjtez?p..._link&utm_campaign=p_lico+print-sign

The forum was asked if we could manage to raise around £80. (eighty) ish pounds. If you feel able to- any funds greatly received.

I know the person collecting personally for many years - and this is a bona fide charitable task. Not a get rich quick scheme.

Thanks in advance if you feel your able to support this task- walking the Essex Way in 6 day's is not an easy task.

Regards and thanks

MM

Again I hope I have not broken any forum rules with this request.