Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coop double #1635906
02/10/2019 16:00
02/10/2019 16:00
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
My local paper the Press & Journal has a car supplement every Wednesday, on page 5 of the supplement there is a picture of a Toyota GT86 in as near as dammit Sprint Blu, not a million miles looking like a Fiat Coupe... shocked


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: Coop double [Re: jimboy] #1636096
11/10/2019 10:54
11/10/2019 10:54

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



I believe that's the Blue Edition you're referring to.

I saw a standard red one the other day. It's not the fastest or best sounding car. But it looks really good even in standard form and stands out in the asphaltic ocean of dull cars. And I think it captures the essence of old school 90s sports cars.

Overall it's a special car which I reckon would be a good modern upgrade from a Coop.

You thinking of getting one Jim?

Re: Coop double [Re: jimboy] #1636099
11/10/2019 12:53
11/10/2019 12:53
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
No JKD hopefully I'll be getting my sprinty back at Xmas. I think it's a smart motor though, of course as you imply you try before you buy.


I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: Coop double [Re: jimboy] #1636126
13/10/2019 00:28
13/10/2019 00:28
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Yes, I've seen the Sprinty coloured ones too and pass one nearly every day, near the local Toyota garage love

They also do an orange colour, which is also a colour I think suits the Coupe cool


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6039 MB (Peak: 0.6512 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:27:38 UTC