The usual rolleyes, help required please. I've never seen any threads on here regarding graphic design (certainly you won't have done from me for reasons of my utter incompetence in this field) but this place can still surprise me so I'm asking here.

MicroWishy is after a graphics tablet from Santa, she loves drawing and also making computerised animations and is after a tablet for this purpose. This is going to be her main present so budget is about £200. It will be mainly connected to our main PC which has twin 27" monitors (so hadn't considered versions with screens) but if there's something that could also be used in her room with her android tablet as a screen then that wouldn't hurt although this isn't the main priority. Reading up gives options such as these below.

Wacom medium

Wacom small (Pro)

XP_PEN with screen

Question 1 would be, does anyone know what they're talking about form experience in this field (I exclude myself from anything artistic)?

Question 2, is it worth having a screen on the tablet itself? I guess this boils down to the budget showing options for Wacom (known brand to me) without screen being a similar price to an unknown brand with a screen. In other words a choice betwen perceived quality (Wacom) and features (XP-PEN with screen). Obviously if I look at screened Wacom products then the budget goes up....

Questions 3, if the answer to question 2 is that quality wins, is it worth upping the budget to inlcude the medium version of the Wacom pro?

Wacom medium (Pro)

This is obviously over the normal budget but if it's something that could be useful for everyone on the main PC then I'll do it.

Up yours Photobucket.