Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan), 1,148 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ferodo DS2500’s #1637100
27/11/2019 17:48
27/11/2019 17:48
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
Nottingham
P
Parcelmonkey Offline OP
Club member 7311
Parcelmonkey  Offline OP
Club member 7311
Reaping the fruits
P

Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
Nottingham
Evening guys, bit of info needed if you can.

Bought nice new MTEC discs for the front and looking to go the ds2500 route pads wise for the brembos

Been looking for the right part number and as far as I can see it’s FERODO FCP1298H DS2500 PADS [FCP1298H].

Anyone clarify before ordering ? Also, anyone used a particular supplier for a decent price as they seem pretty wide in the prices I’ve seen.

Cheers

Matt

Re: Ferodo DS2500’s [Re: Parcelmonkey] #1637160
29/11/2019 16:02
29/11/2019 16:02
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
I used Larkspeed when I ran Ferodo pads

The part number I found was FCP721H, although FCP1298H also appear to be listed for the 20VT (it's common with many other models - BMW, Ferrari, Nissan GTR, etc)

https://www.larkspeed.com/shopper/i...Turbo-20v-Ferodo-DS2500-Front-Brake-Pads

Re: Ferodo DS2500’s [Re: Nigel] #1637206
01/12/2019 17:26
01/12/2019 17:26
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
Nottingham
P
Parcelmonkey Offline OP
Club member 7311
Parcelmonkey  Offline OP
Club member 7311
Reaping the fruits
P

Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
Nottingham
Many thanks Nigel 👍

Re: Ferodo DS2500’s [Re: Parcelmonkey] #1637207
01/12/2019 21:52
01/12/2019 21:52
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
andyps Offline
Club member 1482
andyps  Offline
Club member 1482
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
I bought mine from JJC Race and Rally (Demon Tweeks alternative name) - looking back at the part number I have FCP721H for mine.


Andy

[Linked Image]

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6053 MB (Peak: 0.6526 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:04:48 UTC