It's not my garage... unfortunately
it's the garage of a friend of me. I have the project to tuned my coupe. Cat cam, head ported, etc..., etc...
In first, i did the basic maintenance and restauration:
- 17 alloy wheel with new tires
- refected some electronics problems
- Painted the bumper and side skirt
- Created some rings with my 3D printer
- Put some song
- Created an exhaust in inox, i have kept the cat. Intermediaire Ragazzon.
- Chip FC performance
For the future:
- I have ordered 7*17 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 ET 30 instead of the one I have purchased (9,4kg). the TD are 7,8kg in 7*17 as you know..
- This morning, I was in the garage of my friend to see what will we do together and what will be the cost. I'am looking for 170/180 bhp
I'm researching on the forums all the ideas and experiences and it's a real pleasure to read it!! Honza is a good source of inspiration for 2.0 16v NA
During my first Fiat Coupe, I was in a forum in France but now this one is like dead.. And I am not using Facebook. I am so happy that you are alive
This week, I will:
- change the gearbox oil with the Castrol Manual EP 80W (I prefer used a mineral oil which was the recommandation of Fiat for this engine old of 23 years, and it's a API GL4 anyway)
- refect the headlights with a spray anti UV 2K
- refect the instrument bord in black (just the upper parts)