Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (carmine), 703 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Manual #1640597
15/04/2020 07:20
15/04/2020 07:20
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
J
Jhoney Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Jhoney  Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Newbie
J

Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
Hi, can anyone recommend where I can get a decent manual for the fiat coupe? Seen downloads on the web but not very user friendly.

Cheers

Jason

Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640598
15/04/2020 08:14
15/04/2020 08:14
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621
Leicester UK
Ballypete Offline
My life on the forum
Ballypete  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621
Leicester UK
Hi Jason, if you join the club you will get access to the Fiat workshop manual for the Coupe as part of your £10 membership fee


Doris the 1998 Portofino Blue 20V and Zoe the 1999 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider
Bog standard needn't be boring...
Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640601
15/04/2020 11:37
15/04/2020 11:37
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
<cough, cough>

Though I would always recommend becoming a member to access the full manual.
|
|
|
V


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Manual [Re: barnacle] #1640603
15/04/2020 12:26
15/04/2020 12:26
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Originally Posted by barnacle
<cough, cough>

Though I would always recommend becoming a member to access the full manual.
|
|
|
V




I second Barnacle, Great book


Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640605
15/04/2020 12:46
15/04/2020 12:46
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
J
Jhoney Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Jhoney  Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Newbie
J

Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
Cheers everyone, if I join do I get manual as a download??

Cheers

Jason

Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640607
15/04/2020 15:47
15/04/2020 15:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Originally Posted by Jhoney
Cheers everyone, if I join do I get manual as a download??

No you just get on-line access to it. You can , of course, print individual pages for reference.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Manual [Re: PeteP] #1640628
16/04/2020 16:48
16/04/2020 16:48
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Are you after a workshop manual or the owners guide book that came with the Coupe when new? The latter can be picked up on eBay I expect.

Last edited by Mark_S; 16/04/2020 16:49.

997 C4S
Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640644
18/04/2020 16:56
18/04/2020 16:56
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
J
Jhoney Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Jhoney  Offline OP
Club Member 1820
Newbie
J

Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Bedfordshire
Hi again, I've now joined the club but I am still having trouble finding the workshop manual? If someone could point me in the direction I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks

jason

Re: Manual [Re: Jhoney] #1640646
18/04/2020 17:38
18/04/2020 17:38
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621
Leicester UK
Ballypete Offline
My life on the forum
Ballypete  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621
Leicester UK

Welcome to the club- go to forums, members area, and the link is in one of the yellow sticky’s near the top


Doris the 1998 Portofino Blue 20V and Zoe the 1999 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider
Bog standard needn't be boring...

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.011s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6331 MB (Peak: 0.7084 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 23:43:29 UTC