Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TonyB, RichG), 888 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,142
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Atari ST scene book on indiegogo #1640688
21/04/2020 01:03
21/04/2020 01:03

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G



I think there may be 1 or 2 here interested :

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-crackers--3/x/17489653#/

Cool promo video, pure nostalgia :

https://vimeo.com/409790552

Re: Atari ST scene book on indiegogo [Re: ] #1640704
21/04/2020 21:59
21/04/2020 21:59
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,612
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped Offline
Club member 1924
Gripped  Offline
Club member 1924
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,612
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Awesome. I had the 512 ST and remember Robocop well. My fav though was F16 Combat pilot. The Commodore Amiga 1000 was the main competitor at the time.

My mates had Spectrums 48's, VIC 20's and C64s and recall those hours of tape loading.... I wanted a Spectrum Plus 3 128K with the disk drive, but glad I got the ST in the end. I even wrote my Uni essays on it. Showing my age......


nerd nerd nerd nerd

Re: Atari ST scene book on indiegogo [Re: Gripped] #1640859
30/04/2020 01:31
30/04/2020 01:31
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
Ahh. Takes me back. My brother had an Amiga 500 and about 200 games, about a third of those you’d get a screen after loading with the info on who cracked it, a form of computer based willy waving and if you were lucky, cheats you could select!
I love a bit of nostalgia.



Coopless!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.5990 MB (Peak: 0.6418 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 18:00:30 UTC