I was driving through town. The car had been cleaned a few days prior, but as we all know, cars start getting dirty again within hours of cleaning, and it was looking a bit dusty. Just a little dusty.

I'd been thinking to myself of cleaning it again, you know, just a very quick rinse with the hosepipe.

Anyway, I was driving along when all of a sudden a water balloon came flying out of nowhere and hit my car, sending water flying all over the front and the windscreen.

I couldn't believe my luck! Somebody saw my car moving in traffic, saw that it needed a bit of a rinse and they went through all the cost, time and effort of buying a water balloon, filling it up with water and then thoughtfully picked my car out of all the cars in traffic (which were visibly more dirtier than mine) and threw the balloon at it!

Thank you kind stranger! I'd like to personally thank you! Next time throw me down your mother's number and I'll take her out to dinner. But nothing too expensive. She can pick one thing from the McDonald's Saver Menu.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1B3N_a7fE