|
|
|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Rip Guy Croft
[Re: Countrycruising]
#1646010
10/11/2020 14:24
10/11/2020 14:24
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Shocked but as not shocked as knew it was coming and he certainly had a longer innings than expected. I'm glad to have had the privilege to have met Guy Croft a few times and even been on the receiving end of his bluntness, but also seen his kinder side when I needed his engine rebuilt again due to me being stupid and not running a cambelt cover.
RIP GC.
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Rip Guy Croft
[Re: Countrycruising]
#1646017
10/11/2020 16:06
10/11/2020 16:06
|
MeanRedSpider
Unregistered
|
MeanRedSpider
Unregistered
|
That’s very sad. I did more for him than he did for me but he was clearly very knowledgeable and I did kind of appreciate his no nonsense approach
|
|
|
Re: Rip Guy Croft
[Re: Countrycruising]
#1646023
10/11/2020 17:51
10/11/2020 17:51
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
I didnt know the chap other than by reputation, which is a nice legacy I suppose, to be known by name for being excellent at something. its sad to see some one with that much knowledge and skill pass,
|
|
|
|
|
|
|