|
|
|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Fiat Coupe on JayEmm Cars YouTube channel
#1647059
09/12/2020 20:28
09/12/2020 20:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083 Chertsey in the Thames
bockers
OP
Hon Club Member 007
|
OP
Hon Club Member 007
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
|
I like this channel and now the Coupe is reviewed. Quite a surprise and a positive review. Graham is the owner, anyone here? GrahamL perhaps? https://youtu.be/gi7fmKjgxaQ
Last edited by bockers; 09/12/2020 20:31.
|
|
|
Re: Fiat Coupe on JayEmm Cars YouTube channel
[Re: bockers]
#1647066
10/12/2020 00:02
10/12/2020 00:02
|
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167 Glos
Brilly1uk
Club member 1034
|
Club member 1034
Competition Level
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167
Glos
|
I agree JayEmm is a good watch and listen, with some interesting reviews of an eclectic mix of cars new and old.
Fiat Coupe 20VT Alfa Romeo Spider BMW X3
|
|
|
Re: Fiat Coupe on JayEmm Cars YouTube channel
[Re: bockers]
#1647276
15/12/2020 22:30
15/12/2020 22:30
|
Hughesy83
Unregistered
|
Hughesy83
Unregistered
|
I like his videos but I don’t always agree with him on his views on certain cars. Thought he was fair on the coupe however, a good watch.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|