|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Been a while..
[Re: chrissy]
#1654297
21/11/2021 14:57
21/11/2021 14:57
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Hi Chrissy - welcome back to the forum  You with or without a coupe ?
77 77
|
|
|
Re: Been a while..
[Re: Countrycruising]
#1654631
05/12/2021 00:16
05/12/2021 00:16
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
OP
Tourque Italia member!
|
OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
Good to see you're still checking in Chrissy, if it's any interest to you I'll have a very nice Moon grey Plus for sale in the new year, stage 3 with all the right mods. Hey Joe - so I’m interested pending knowing my finances, long story but a bit of cash via a family house sale is coming all is kids way and until it arrives in my bank I don’t know for sure what it is. Could be £4K could be £10k 😊 It completes Monday so I’ll soon know, Speak soon Chrissy
|
|
|
Re: Been a while..
[Re: chrissy]
#1654639
05/12/2021 17:10
05/12/2021 17:10
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313 FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising
Club member 914
|
Club member 914
Forum veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
|
Good to see you're still checking in Chrissy, if it's any interest to you I'll have a very nice Moon grey Plus for sale in the new year, stage 3 with all the right mods. Hey Joe - so I’m interested pending knowing my finances, long story but a bit of cash via a family house sale is coming all is kids way and until it arrives in my bank I don’t know for sure what it is. Could be £4K could be £10k 😊 It completes Monday so I’ll soon know, Speak soon Chrissy Cool 
|
|
|
|