Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (phil16vturbo), 1,057 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mirroring on Kenwood head unit won't work #1655096
08/01/2022 23:38
08/01/2022 23:38
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 16,603
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline OP
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline OP
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 16,603
Corridor of Uncertainty
Slightly unusual Bingo location, but does anyone know anything about screen mirroring and how to make it work?
I've just installed a Kenwood DMX 125DAB in the Eos, which works fine, but I really want to be able to mirror the screen of my phone so I can use it for Google maps.
I have the Kenwood mirroring app, but can't seem to get it to connect.

Do I need to fiddle with the settings?

Help!

Re: Mirroring on Kenwood head unit won't work [Re: Jim_Clennell] #1655099
09/01/2022 15:10
09/01/2022 15:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 16,603
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline OP
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline OP
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 16,603
Corridor of Uncertainty
Sorted! I had to earth the "brake switch" wire from the HU to fool it that I wasn't watching YouTube while driving (all I actually wanted was to mirror Google Maps. A lot more useful if it works when you are moving).


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.5950 MB (Peak: 0.6314 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:10:32 UTC