|
1 registered members (TonyB),
1,000
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: What a cheek !
[Re: StevieT]
#1658744
06/07/2022 15:08
06/07/2022 15:08
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
No real surprise there then.
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: What a cheek !
[Re: StevieT]
#1658793
08/07/2022 10:54
08/07/2022 10:54
|
Joined: Jan 2022
Posts: 12 Bedfordshire
StevieT
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jan 2022
Posts: 12
Bedfordshire
|
Selling, selling ??? No, no, no, absolutely not ... I'm having far too much fun in it. The enjoyment I get from that unique 5 pot sound and the wonderment looks on people's faces when I drive slowly through town, will keep me happy for a long time coming. 
|
|
|
|