0 registered members (),
1,259
guests, and 5
spiders.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516Apr 16th, 2026
Bodyshop Recommendations - Rear Quarters
#1659463
07/08/2022 12:41
07/08/2022 12:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
OP
Forum is my life
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Hello all! As with everyone’s car this has now become an issue on mine. The rear quarters on the car are showing signs of rust underneath. I’d like to get this resolved properly by a good bodyshop who can do the metal and paint work. A place that know and have worked on the Coupé ideally. Does anyone have any recommendations? Who have people been using for this sort of work and resprays etc. I’m pretty flexible on the location it’s more about getting the right place rather than somewhere close. Thanks!
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: Bodyshop Recommendations - Rear Quarters
[Re: Sedicivalvole ]
#1659487
08/08/2022 10:45
08/08/2022 10:45
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920Auld Reekie
Edinburgh
Club President, member225
Club President, member225
Forum veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Ha!
My desktop pic...
I know, I know, I was getting in everyone's way
Attached Files
BumbleBee carer
Re: Bodyshop Recommendations - Rear Quarters
[Re: Edinburgh ]
#1659488
08/08/2022 10:46
08/08/2022 10:46
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising
Club member 914
Club member 914
Forum veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Ha!
My desktop pic...
I know, I know, I was getting in everyone's way
.....at least your bonnet was shut Simon
Re: Bodyshop Recommendations - Rear Quarters
[Re: bockers ]
#1659596
11/08/2022 22:42
11/08/2022 22:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
OP
Forum is my life
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Wow a blast from the past!
Where??
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: Bodyshop Recommendations - Rear Quarters
[Re: Edinburgh ]
#1659598
11/08/2022 22:44
11/08/2022 22:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
OP
Forum is my life
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Ah what a picture! I remember it
Nobody can prove you were holding us up
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS