|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Any Recommendations?
[Re: Rob07]
#1661326
20/10/2022 09:13
20/10/2022 09:13
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Good advice given, if you don’t want to spend silly money I can strongly recommend Ferodo coated discs and their pads.
Last edited by jimboy; 20/10/2022 09:27.
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: Any Recommendations?
[Re: Rob07]
#1661533
30/10/2022 22:13
30/10/2022 22:13
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 421 uk
OnlyItalian
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 421
uk
|
I always use www.balancemotorsport.co.uk for my performance bits. Supplied some lovely Tarox pads and discs for the scooby recently but bought lots of pads and discs from them over the years for various vehicles.
"Proud owner of LE141 and a 99 VIS broomie "
|
|
|
|
|
|
|