Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 976 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Photobucket #1664563
12/04/2023 09:16
12/04/2023 09:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Seems Photobucket has finally pulled the plug on free accounts now, after numerous warnings that I needed to upgrade my account. As such, they have deactivated my account, but the pictures are still viewable through the forum. I can try a 7 day evaluation to get my photos back which I have no problem with, but anyone have any recommendations on free image hosting?



Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Photobucket [Re: Begbie] #1664742
19/04/2023 11:17
19/04/2023 11:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
Beggers! Photobucket have been threatening me with this for about 5 years now. A shame as I had a load of pics on there from the past 20+ years. I’m using Flickr now.



Coopless!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.5960 MB (Peak: 0.6329 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 18:48:20 UTC