Fiat Coupe Forum
- Founded by Kayjey & James Northam
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net


» External data
    owners listed
 
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (light, wink, fiat500phil, slime500), 225 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics113,477
Posts1,339,742
Members1,759
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,498
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,282
PeteP 21,421
bockers 21,070
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,363
Jim_Clennell 16,603
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1664345
27/03/2023 14:07
27/03/2023 14:07
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Five million US dollars financial benefit has been given to you. Send an email to cdegk3782@rogers.com to get all the details.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1664499
07/04/2023 11:09
07/04/2023 11:09
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
RE: INVESTMENT PROPOSITION:

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Edward Stevenson. I am a Certified Outsourcing Specialist {COS} based in the Republic of Ghana. By virtue of my profession,I have my client’s mandate to source for Investment/Fund Manager or Entrepreneur with wealth of experience from any part of the World that will be willing and ready to manage my client's Investment Capital for a long period of 10 years and above without interference from the ultimate beneficial owner either directly or indirectly.

Furthermore, you shall retain 15% of the Investment Capital as your Gratification, Commission and Investment Management Fees should you find this offer interesting. In addition, you will at the same time ratain 30% Net Profit from the client's Investment Capital for managing the Investment satisfactorily. The Return on Investment {ROI} payable annually to my client will be determined by you and finally, you will have a Grace Period of 18 months before ROI will be paid to my client annually. If you are eminently qualified to work with us as specified herein, kindly introduce yourself, your company and what type of business you do in order to assess your qualifications. Moreso, add your WhatsApp Number for more effective communication.


Truly Yours,

Edward Stevenson,CSO

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1664501
07/04/2023 11:37
07/04/2023 11:37
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
It's when the important words have Capital Letters that it makes me suspicious...


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Edinburgh] #1664503
07/04/2023 14:40
07/04/2023 14:40
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
It's when the important words have Capital Letters that it makes me suspicious...




laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1664508
08/04/2023 04:12
08/04/2023 04:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
Suspicious? How sad that one should have such a discreditable view of one's fellow man! tongue


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1664509
08/04/2023 06:48
08/04/2023 06:48
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 602
Cleveland
P
PaulL Offline
Club Member 1872
PaulL  Offline
Club Member 1872
Enjoying the ride
P

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 602
Cleveland
Quite right Barnacle.

Edward is a smashing chap.

He's let me have his seat on the front row at the coronation, for half price !

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665004
03/05/2023 08:03
03/05/2023 08:03
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
I am Mr Paul Isaac and I work with the societe Generale bank USA.

I will honestly want you to collaborate with me to receive the sum of only $17m usd which was deposited in our bank in 2016 by Joseph Safra a BRAZILIAN and after his death by covid 19 in 2020 at the age of 82 no one has come for the claim and i have made frantic efforts to get anyone for the claim and it has been fruitless and i'm his personal account officer i now saw that if the fund is left in the bank till the end of this year the fund and account will be frozen and taken to the Us Treasury if the next of kin is not presented so i will want you to kindly contact me so that i can be able to present you as the next of kin and the only available relation so that the bank will release to you the fund of $17M as the next of kin to the deceased and the fund claimed by you

I have all the documents which will be provided and I will get a total agreement for the safety of the business so that we will be able to share and invest for our benefit.

This is a total risk free venture and no one in the bank knows any of his relations and I will now present you with full backing of the documents that are in my custody for easy claim.

Kindly get back to me now for further details..


Waiting to hear from you

Yours Faithfully
Paul Isaac

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665008
03/05/2023 12:12
03/05/2023 12:12
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by Countrycruising

I will honestly want you to collaborate with me to receive the sum of only $17m usd which was deposited in our bank in 2016 by Joseph Safra a BRAZILIAN and after his death by covid 19 in 2020 at the age of 82 no one has come for the claim and i have made frantic efforts to get anyone for the claim and it has been fruitless and i'm his personal account officer i now saw that if the fund is left in the bank till the end of this year the fund and account will be frozen and taken to the Us Treasury if the next of kin is not presented so i will want you to kindly contact me so that i can be able to present you as the next of kin and the only available relation so that the bank will release to you the fund of $17M as the next of kin to the deceased and the fund claimed by you




If I were the presiding judge I'd be giving him a long sentence judge


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665109
09/05/2023 04:45
09/05/2023 04:45
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
Quote
Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have an access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $ 1300 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, search in Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: <DELETED>

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notification of you reading this letter, and the timer will start right after you open it.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!


This fellow seems less kind than the usual sort of chap who wants to give us money. It's almost as if he's threatening us unless we give money to him! Perhaps he doesn't understand the rules and just needs some friendly advice?

Neil


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: barnacle] #1665111
09/05/2023 08:06
09/05/2023 08:06
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by barnacle
Quote
Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have an access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $ 1300 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, search in Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: <DELETED>

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notification of you reading this letter, and the timer will start right after you open it.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!


This fellow seems less kind than the usual sort of chap who wants to give us money. It's almost as if he's threatening us unless we give money to him! Perhaps he doesn't understand the rules and just needs some friendly advice?

Neil


Signing off with best regards, lol laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665113
09/05/2023 08:43
09/05/2023 08:43
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Hello,

Your email has been randomly selected among many other emails from the universal email database and you have been selected to receive a donation sum of $1,000,000.00. Please reply to this message for more information on how to apply for these funds.

Please reply to: edwardlojewski18@gmail.com

Edward Lojewski.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665133
10/05/2023 08:55
10/05/2023 08:55
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Attn: Sir/Madam,



Greetings to you. With heavy whimper in my heart I call it Vanity upon Vanity I am a Widow Florence Mathew. My late husband and son were killed by pandemic Covid -19. It took me time to summon courage before mailing you, I have been suffering from Cancer for a long time. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, I might not survive it. I lost all my families through this evil pandemic Covid-19.



I drafted this message through my Doctor's PA - PC, in search of trusted traits to facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manager to take direction from my Lawyer to an interested person who wishes to handle this assignment to help humanity.

It's obvious my disease is critical, I'm scared I might not survive it, I prayed to God and asked him to direct an honest person who will receive this fund and use it for the things that will celebrate the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to contact you. Please, I will appreciate you sending your full name and your complete address.

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real, always stays 2MT away from people and always wash your hands and stay safe. Please Reply to my private email: mrsflorencemathew673@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mrs. Florence Mathew.

Reply Here : mrsflorencemathew673@gmail.com

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665137
10/05/2023 10:56
10/05/2023 10:56
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
I would definitely wash your hands of that one Joe


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665139
10/05/2023 11:47
10/05/2023 11:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
And probably best to keep two metres away, as well.


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Edinburgh] #1665614
06/06/2023 13:50
06/06/2023 13:50
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Countrycruising
Attn: Sir/Madam,



Greetings to you. With heavy whimper in my heart I call it Vanity upon Vanity I am a Widow Florence Mathew. My late husband and son were killed by pandemic Covid -19. It took me time to summon courage before mailing you, I have been suffering from Cancer for a long time. My condition is serious and according to my doctor, I might not survive it. I lost all my families through this evil pandemic Covid-19.



I drafted this message through my Doctor's PA - PC, in search of trusted traits to facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manager to take direction from my Lawyer to an interested person who wishes to handle this assignment to help humanity.

It's obvious my disease is critical, I'm scared I might not survive it, I prayed to God and asked him to direct an honest person who will receive this fund and use it for the things that will celebrate the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to contact you. Please, I will appreciate you sending your full name and your complete address.

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real, always stays 2MT away from people and always wash your hands and stay safe. Please Reply to my private email: mrsflorencemathew673@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mrs. Florence Mathew.

Reply Here : mrsflorencemathew673@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
I would definitely wash your hands of that one Joe


laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665615
06/06/2023 13:50
06/06/2023 13:50
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Best regards!

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your permission. I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the will of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly. I need an honest and trustworthy person like you to entrust this huge transfer
project unto.

My name is Mr Wayne Fortuin, The Branch Manager of a Financial Institution. I got your contact through a reliable source called database through Ghana chamber of commerce. I am a Ghanaian married with 3 kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$12,500,000.00 Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit just last year (i.e. 2022 financial year). After I submitted an annual report for the last year 24th December 2022 to my head office in Accra-Ghana, I watched with keen interest as they never knew of this excess. I placed this amount of US$12,500,000.00 Dollars on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid a trace.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me and I will join you in your country once the fund arrives in your account for an Investment plan. I do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer OR E-online Transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account. I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response through this Address(henrykofi@aol.com)

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to me. This is why and the only reason why I contacted you, I am willing to go into partnership investment with you owing to your wealth of experience, So please if you are interested to assist on this venture kindly contact me back for a brief discussion on how to proceed.

Best regards,
Mr.Wayne Fortuin,

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665644
06/06/2023 20:02
06/06/2023 20:02
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Loving the surname laugh


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Edinburgh] #1665657
07/06/2023 10:11
07/06/2023 10:11
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Loving the surname laugh


Yeah, he changed it from Kerr


16VT and X1/9 1500

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665661
07/06/2023 12:26
07/06/2023 12:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
What, you mean the makers of this fine piece of test gear?

Attached Files
6500B+6565_1000.png (74 downloads)

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665663
07/06/2023 12:31
07/06/2023 12:31
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665669
07/06/2023 16:52
07/06/2023 16:52
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
And forecourt petrol pumps too Neil, though they seem to have dropped the Kerr part of their brand name these days.


16VT and X1/9 1500

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665997
29/06/2023 08:28
29/06/2023 08:28
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Good Day

A client of mine who died of Heart failure a few months ago leaving behind an estate/capital (US$183M) in a Finance House, his sudden death has left him with no time to appoint a next of kin to his estate/capital and for this reason I contact you. During my private search for the late gentleman's relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased who died intestate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details. Banking regulation/legislation demands that the fiscal authorities should be notified after a statutory time period when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies if nobody applies to claim the funds. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratified by you, in this way $109,800,000.00 for you and $73,200,000.00 for me. I will do all the crucial/legal part in the Finance House to have the claim released to you promptly. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. To affirm your willingness and cooperation, please do so by replying to: bbarrandhenderson@protonmail.com with your Telephone/Fax number. I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,
Andrew Henderson, Esq.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1665999
29/06/2023 09:56
29/06/2023 09:56
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,530
Auld Reekie
The conspirator in me thinks you have invited people, Joe, to participate in a Best Free Money Email Scam for which you are charging per entry, on the pretext of awarding a prize of several million USD for the most outrageous.

Of course, you intend to keep all the entry fees hehe hehe evil


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Edinburgh] #1666001
29/06/2023 10:20
29/06/2023 10:20
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
The conspirator in me thinks you have invited people, Joe, to participate in a Best Free Money Email Scam for which you are charging per entry, on the pretext of awarding a prize of several million USD for the most outrageous.

Of course, you intend to keep all the entry fees hehe hehe evil


laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1666003
29/06/2023 10:50
29/06/2023 10:50
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,421
Aldershot
Rather have Joe's entry fee scam than the 12 inch penis scams.

I mean, why would anyone one want to chop off 6 inches?


16VT and X1/9 1500

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
Re: Free money! [Re: PeteP] #1666012
29/06/2023 12:56
29/06/2023 12:56
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by PeteP
Rather have Joe's entry fee scam than the 12 inch penis scams.

I mean, why would anyone one want to chop off 6 inches?


Hahahahaa.......... laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1666029
30/06/2023 09:43
30/06/2023 09:43
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187


Miraculous Healing Story: Granny's Journey to Recovery!

Once upon a time, my amazing granny had a terrible accident and hurt her back when she fell down the stairs at 73 years old. Our family was so sad, and the doctors said she might never walk again.

She had to stay in bed for at least four long months. We thought life would never be the same. But guess what? Granny didn't give up! She found an old recipe in one of her magazines about a lady who healed her broken leg in just a month. Granny decided to give it a try.

Every evening, she drank a special solution she made according to that recipe. And you know what? After only one week, her back pain disappeared! In just a month, she could sit up, and after two months, she was walking like nothing ever happened.

hippy

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1666031
30/06/2023 10:16
30/06/2023 10:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,498
Berlin
It's always good to read how effective 'wait while the body heals itself' is laugh


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: barnacle] #1666042
30/06/2023 16:36
30/06/2023 16:36
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,009
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by barnacle
It's always good to read how effective 'wait while the body heals itself' is laugh



laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1666044
30/06/2023 19:03
30/06/2023 19:03
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 602
Cleveland
P
PaulL Offline
Club Member 1872
PaulL  Offline
Club Member 1872
Enjoying the ride
P

Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 602
Cleveland
Nice one Joe.
You caught me out with that.

Does it work with coupes ?

Page 32 of 35 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.045s Queries: 16 (0.031s) Memory: 0.9428 MB (Peak: 1.2140 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2024-02-21 19:17:46 UTC