Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG), 1,265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wanted: Silver Key #1667624
20/09/2023 17:58
20/09/2023 17:58
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 9
Southampton
JW5101 Offline OP
Newbie
JW5101  Offline OP
Newbie

Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 9
Southampton
Hi All,

This is a bit of a long shot, but I am desperate for a silver key for my Coupe! I study engineering, and am toying with the idea to make a 3d model of the key which could be CNC machined and put together over a known blade with the transistor inside. I don't know if anyone has attempted this before?

Does anyone have a non-working or unusable silver key that I could use as the basis for the 3d model? Or able to supply some good quality photos from multiple angles?

Keen to hear any thoughts or suggestions. I know there are many people looking for a silver key, and maybe this is the only way to get one now!

TIA

Re: Wanted: Silver Key [Re: JW5101] #1667628
20/09/2023 22:14
20/09/2023 22:14
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 34
Southampton
Alansclark Offline
Club member 2015
Alansclark  Offline
Club member 2015
Discoverer

Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 34
Southampton
I could lend you mine for a few weeks. I live in Hedge End and my car isn’t going anywhere at the moment. Too wet


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.5948 MB (Peak: 0.6319 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 19:39:37 UTC