|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,259
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Just Paid via PayPal - no invite
[Re: njm]
#1667906
03/10/2023 17:56
03/10/2023 17:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921 Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG
Club Treasurer Member 311
|
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
|
I processed your payment last year on 31-Aug-2022, and your membership pack was sent out on 13-Sep-2022. However, upon checking the records, your renewal date is recorded as 31-Aug-2024 and not 2023, hence no renewal invite. These things happen from time to time unfortunately.
Please could you complete Step 2 of the renewal process that is contained in the PM I have sent you, so that I can then process your application and check the renewal date is correct.
Thanks for your understanding.
DaveG (Club Treasurer)
1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
|
|
|
|
|
|
|