|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Wanted - Coupé Posters
#1668407
27/10/2023 12:14
27/10/2023 12:14
|
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 11 Sevenoaks UK
Stephen
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2023
Posts: 11
Sevenoaks UK
|
Recent new member so please let me know if I am not following rules. Question is does anyone know where to source the two large posters promoting the Fiat Coupe as follows, one of two women wearing slashed black dresses and another one of a woman with multiple cleavages (as per headlights). These posters can be seen in Joe Knight's office. I was thinking of pinging Chris Bangle on Linkedin but thought I would check here first. Thanks
Last edited by Edinburgh; 27/10/2023 13:53.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|