Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,197 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Anti roll bar #1671362
16/04/2024 13:15
16/04/2024 13:15
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 101
Bucharest, Romania
Fre3_D0om Offline OP
Club member 7253
Fre3_D0om  Offline OP
Club member 7253
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 101
Bucharest, Romania
I am looking for a rear anti roll bar. I was about to purchase one from Ultra Racing but I cannot for the love of God find one anywhere for sale anymore. Have they stopped making them or something?

On the topic of anti roll bar, I would also like to purchase an uprated front one but I haven't been able to see one in stock anywhere either.
At least, I know that a couple of months ago, I could've gotten a rear one. Pretty sure there are none left for the front, but maybe someone here knows better.
Thanks!

Re: Anti roll bar [Re: Fre3_D0om] #1671363
16/04/2024 14:24
16/04/2024 14:24
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
The Eibach ARB kits and White line haven't been available for quite a while now so the only off the shelf options are Ultra Racing.
For front you could look for a Dedra, from memory they're a thicker diameter.

Re: Anti roll bar [Re: Fre3_D0om] #1671366
16/04/2024 15:09
16/04/2024 15:09
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Drakelow
Jamiepm Online content
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
Jamiepm  Online Content
Club member 1989, Area rep East Midlands
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Drakelow
Just remember with the ultra racing rear arm you'll have to pack out the brackets due to them being oversized for the are

Cheers Jamie


She's alive, again

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6016 MB (Peak: 0.6437 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:39:09 UTC