Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,260 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dyno figure 20vt #1672242
02/06/2024 20:50
02/06/2024 20:50
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 101
Bucharest, Romania
Fre3_D0om Offline OP
Club member 7253
Fre3_D0om  Offline OP
Club member 7253
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 101
Bucharest, Romania
So I just did a dyno run on my supposedly "stock" 20vt.
No idea if these increases power In any way, but I do have an FMIC, K&N air filter (in the airbox), ngk spark plugs and a custom stainless steel 76mm (3 inches) exhaust with a cat, middle and back pipe (downpipe is still standard).
I have not made a custom map for the car as I need to get other things sorted first, but I did do a dyno run on it.
These are the results.


Am a bit worried about that drop in both power and torque in the lower rpms. What could be the cause of that?

Also, my bov is completely knackered and it's making silly little stututu noises, which I really enjoy but I am about to fit a new bov. Don't reckon that would be the cause of that drop in power but I wanted to point it out just in case.

Attached Files
20240528_100318.jpg (139 downloads)
Last edited by Fre3_D0om; 02/06/2024 20:51.
Re: Dyno figure 20vt [Re: Fre3_D0om] #1672417
13/06/2024 16:56
13/06/2024 16:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Whether stock or modified that chart does not look normal. However the corrected max numbers of 200 BHP and 275 NM don't sound far off (excuse 20 year memory fuzz)


997 C4S

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 0.5936 MB (Peak: 0.6471 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 05:53:54 UTC