|
0 registered members (),
397
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,083
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Speeding Ticket
[Re: PaulL]
#1680492
Yesterday at 08:51
Yesterday at 08:51
|
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,169 Cleveland
PaulL
OP
Club Member 1872, Regional Rep N.E.
|
OP
Club Member 1872, Regional Rep N.E.
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,169
Cleveland
|
I went back to where I got the ticket last night, to understand where I went wrong.
All there was, were two warnings of upcoming speed limit signs, a speed trap warning sign, two 30mph signs and 30mph written in three foot tall letters on the road.
What chance did I have ?
The speed camera was only installed recently.
Ooops
Last edited by PaulL; Yesterday at 09:13.
|
|
|
|