|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: What else do I need for 300bhp?
#205269
04/10/2006 03:20
04/10/2006 03:20
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
urm.... ditch your v-band adaptor and get a 5-bolt 3" downpipe. Cost = 260+vat+delivery from H&S. What boost are you running?
|
|
|
Re: What else do I need for 300bhp?
#205273
04/10/2006 04:12
04/10/2006 04:12
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
its the flange that bolts to the 28r which allows the OE downpipe to bolt to it, you need to replace the flange so a 3" downpipe can be fitted
Kev
|
|
|
Re: What else do I need for 300bhp?
#205274
04/10/2006 04:17
04/10/2006 04:17
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244 Watford, Herts.
Hyperlink
OP
Forum is my life
|
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
|
ah ok thanks. Found some more info on the RR. It appears the car was running 1.3 bar to 275 bhp but that doesn't include the straight induction and Apexi Clicky
Last edited by Hyperlink; 04/10/2006 04:20.
|
|
|
Re: What else do I need for 300bhp?
#205275
04/10/2006 05:40
04/10/2006 05:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
The other option to H&S for the DP is a full BlueFlame system. I think there's a Group Buy being organised for a 3" turbo back system ... take a look in Group Buys!
|
|
|
|