|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Alloy Engine Mount
#229397
03/11/2006 01:29
03/11/2006 01:29
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Price? My kappa road car behaves like that, guess these things just creep up on you and you forget they weren't always like that
Probably a different shape mount of course ;-)
|
|
|
Re: Alloy Engine Mount
#229398
03/11/2006 01:32
03/11/2006 01:32
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
May this help Hello Guys, as I toll before somewhere here in the forum, I needed some picture or designed for this engine mount. Well nobody answer and I decided designed one myself and here are the pictures for the results. I hope this help some of you that need the same. Autocad Design Support Support in PlaceAs you can see, I did not make it completely in metal. I used the metal center of the old engine mount or support and the exterior I used Teflon because is easy to work, cheaper than steel, none affected for heat……..well it is plastic. But you could use metal. The diameter for the support is 35 mm but is better 34.5 mm because that way is easy to install it. With 35 mm was very had make it get in place.
|
|
|
Re: Alloy Engine Mount
#229400
03/11/2006 02:08
03/11/2006 02:08
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Cheers, I'll get Keith to look at it and see if its the same first, then sort something
At least I understand why the coupe judders in traffic now!
|
|
|
|