Lum, There isn't a set specified for the coupe, but the ones I have are the same size (530/475mm or 21"/19"). The ones you need are the Bosch Aerotwin A533S It's actually listed for a Mark 3 and 4 VW Golf. The following item is listed as AR533S, rather than A533S. I'm pretty certain the 'R' is to signify these are a retrofit item (as required for cars with the traditional wiper arms).
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK3-W...376QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemThe blades are manufactured to the curve of the windscreen for the car that they are listed for, so when you fit them to the coupe you'll find the end of the passenger blade is lifted slightly off the screen because the coupe screen has more of a curve than the VW golf mark 3 and 4. The blade will settle to the screen over time. I gave mine a helping hand by gently bending the blade, very slighlty.
As for not lifting, they do still lift around 140/50 leptons, but not as much as the traditional style blades.
EDIT: I bought two sets and used the 530mm blade (21") from the second set to fit to the rear. The remaining blade from the second set I kept as a spare.
A better option is to buy one set of AR533S or A533S, and then for the rear, go 50/50 with another coupe owner for a second set of blades that are both 530mm (21") (20" would be fine too).