Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,379 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 89 1 2 … 19 20 21 22 23 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #289758
05/02/2007 02:36
05/02/2007 02:36

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



i was intoxicated mate laugh was about 3am on suchiehall st. is he on here?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #289759
05/02/2007 02:36
05/02/2007 02:36

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Occasionally.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #289760
05/02/2007 02:38
05/02/2007 02:38

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



he might have noticed me.. i was the nob running onto the road shouting "omg theres a coupe laugh :D"

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #289762
05/02/2007 02:39
05/02/2007 02:39

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hahaha. You have pm.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #289900
05/02/2007 05:01
05/02/2007 05:01

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by scott16v
shocked saw a sprint blue in glasgow city centre last night with silver writing on it... any1?


Yep I was out last nite dodging traffic jams, drunks and police lol smile

Saw a quality domestic where the bird was knocking lumps out the guy b4 the police dragged her off.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #290043
05/02/2007 15:07
05/02/2007 15:07

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



haha its what saturday nights are all about laugh

nice car though mate, lookin good smile

what does the dastek mean?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #290420
05/02/2007 23:54
05/02/2007 23:54

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Company that rebuilt the engine m8.

I just bolted on the big huge turbo lol laugh

I get the occasional growler from the cops thanks to the 3" straight through system. Esp when its hot and idling nearer 1500rpm laugh

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #290483
06/02/2007 01:26
06/02/2007 01:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Coupe behind me on the Netherley road tonight (I think). Wasn't 100%, so didn't wave or flash or anything.

Then I got distracted by a golf which seemed intent on running me off the road. rolleyes

I'm guessing it was the red 20VT I've seen a couple of times before.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #290552
06/02/2007 03:05
06/02/2007 03:05

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Yellow Fiat Coupé on its roof on Muggiemoss Road in Aberdeen this morning shocked according to Northsound news at 12pm frown another one gone..............................

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #290579
06/02/2007 03:30
06/02/2007 03:30

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Just checked Teletext and they were right. A woman and a baby were taken to hospital, I hope they are both OK.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #290584
06/02/2007 03:35
06/02/2007 03:35

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Oh dear.

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #293525
09/02/2007 18:30
09/02/2007 18:30

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Red fiat coupe just drive past my works window. im on the top floor of the skypark in finnieston so it was goin over the expressway towards town. Looked awesome and definetly didnt beleive in the old 20's plenty sayin if u know what i mean laugh

any1 on here?

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #295315
12/02/2007 00:06
12/02/2007 00:06

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Whilst i was walking my dog i saw a red 20VT with zender side skirts in Holyrood park beside arthur's seat about lunch time.

Look a clean one.

You on here??

Not many coupes in Edinburgh



Re: Scotland [Re: ] #298577
16/02/2007 15:01
16/02/2007 15:01
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Sprint Blue 20VT on North Deeside road this morning. Looked very clean. smile


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #298603
16/02/2007 15:39
16/02/2007 15:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
Was it about 7AM, could have been me?

Euan

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #298772
16/02/2007 18:42
16/02/2007 18:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
You mean you cant remember if you waved to another coupe this morning? shocked laugh

Nah, it was about 8:20. I've seen it once before, last week approximately in the same place at the same time.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #298798
16/02/2007 19:12
16/02/2007 19:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
The first clue should have been that it was very clean.

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #299405
17/02/2007 16:23
17/02/2007 16:23
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
Aberdeen being such a small world, I saw that sprint blue 20vt on North Deeside road yesterday about 6PM, no confusion this time as I was in mine and exchanged waves.

Looked mint.

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #299483
17/02/2007 19:35
17/02/2007 19:35

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Silver 20VT spotted around 8pm last night beside Riverside Drive.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #299660
18/02/2007 01:05
18/02/2007 01:05

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Red one very close to the harthill services on the M8 about 3 ish.


Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #300184
19/02/2007 01:03
19/02/2007 01:03

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A




Re: Scotland [Re: ] #300228
19/02/2007 02:00
19/02/2007 02:00
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
clicky

That looks like it. Looks mint!


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #300450
19/02/2007 13:49
19/02/2007 13:49
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
ep1 Offline
Club member 1628
ep1  Offline
Club member 1628
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 105
Aberdeen
That's the one, puts mine to shame!!

Re: Scotland [Re: ep1] #302729
22/02/2007 04:38
22/02/2007 04:38

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Murple 20VT spotted on Holburn street around 3pm today.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #303384
23/02/2007 02:06
23/02/2007 02:06

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Spotted a yellow one last Sunday just outside St Andrews. Looked immaculate.
I presume it had been at Crail.

It's taken me this long to post the sighting as I've been in therapy all week because I flashed and waved then spotted the BTCC scaffolding on the back.
Ooh the shame.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #303391
23/02/2007 02:15
23/02/2007 02:15

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Saw MattB on his way home from work tonight, you passed the Kingswells turn off and I was in the queue waiting to turn left.. I did flash a few times but not sure if you saw me tongue

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #303418
23/02/2007 03:03
23/02/2007 03:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Yup. It was either swerve to point my lights at you so I could flash, or us my indicators. Guessing you didn't notice then.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #303437
23/02/2007 03:24
23/02/2007 03:24

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by mattB
Yup. It was either swerve to point my lights at you so I could flash, or us my indicators. Guessing you didn't notice then.


The swerve option would of been far more impressive laugh

Nope didn't see the indicators, not to worry wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #306908
28/02/2007 18:51
28/02/2007 18:51

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by TimR
Spotted a yellow one last Sunday just outside St Andrews. Looked immaculate.
I presume it had been at Crail.

It's taken me this long to post the sighting as I've been in therapy all week because I flashed and waved then spotted the BTCC scaffolding on the back.
Ooh the shame.


http://www.strathycruise.com/events/crail070218/cruise-007.jpg

This one?

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #308219
02/03/2007 03:22
02/03/2007 03:22
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Green 20VT this morning on the South Deeside Road.


Death-rattle-tastic
Page 21 of 89 1 2 … 19 20 21 22 23 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 16 (0.048s) Memory: 0.7215 MB (Peak: 0.9312 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 05:33:35 UTC