hey final word

..... crash_test.... ctd You schizophrenic or something
I've only just come on the forum and seen this (your not SA20V are you?)
Must admit i don't know what your gripe is mate. I did see your car. It looked nice. I was even complimentary about it in my previous post & I just stuck the card in your door to say hello.
I didn't actually look that closely at it, I don't even know what model it is..... I thought that as I walked off and just looked back at the wheels. The square ones so i'm guessing ait's an na.
I didn't tell you to fccuk off either. in fact here is our email exchange. There's a subtle difference:
YouChris (Doyle)
Do you own a Blue Fiat Coupe?
Did you stick a "fiat coupe club" card on a red fiat coupe tonight?
with "came2dance" on the back
IF SO DO ME A FAVOUR STAY AWAY (FAR AWAY) FROM MY CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeYes I was just saying hello
but ya can fccuk off in future
Your car was nice and shiney though .
</end>
Now if you dont want to partake in the coop owners club then fair enough, but don't come on here stirring it up. I put a calling card on your car is all. Don't worry it wont happen again