Im not keen on the design of the Sparco LE strut brace with its twists and bends, it doesn't really offer propper compression rigidity between the two suspension towers so I've gone and ordered a few new bits and bobs.
I know a few guys have this OMP brace fitted already;
OMP Brace Picture Now this is a much more substantial strutbrace with a straight bar and double mounting points on the actual suspension top mount tower not like the LE brace that mounts to an auxilary mounting point so I think it will increase the front end rigidity. Its not designed for the 20vt but I know it fits as I've seen on a 20vt.
Im also going to trial a lower brace for the subframe;
Lower Subframe Brace Now this will be a trial fit as its not made for the coupe but Im quite sure it fits.
This lower brace wont be of the same quality as Nigels purpose designed lower brace and it has no adjustment but it will stiffen the subframe quite nicely if it fits ?
I'll report back if they fit and what I think.
The good part about these is they come in for under £100 for the pair including delivery