Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Nigel), 1,053 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,907
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
PowerFiat #369236
04/06/2007 18:31
04/06/2007 18:31
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
Dom20vt Offline OP
Reaping the fruits
Dom20vt  Offline OP
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 96
London
I bought myself a Sprint Blue 20VT the other week and decided to take it down to powerfiat for a look over and a full service.
Got to say a big thanks to Rog. I was a bit worried as it wasnt that expensive so i had visions of it needing a load of work! However, it was fine... apart from a small crack on my manifold.
Great drive down there from London as it was a really sunny day and had just waxed the car like a mad man!
Love the car! Apart from the fuel expenses!
Saw some really nice coupes as well when i was there... think im going to catch the modding bug!

Anyway i digress... Big thanks to everyone on the forum for recommending such a top class place!

Dom

Re: PowerFiat [Re: Dom20vt] #369265
04/06/2007 19:10
04/06/2007 19:10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I hope you paid homage to the senny pic on the wall of fame.

Re: PowerFiat [Re: ] #369390
04/06/2007 21:24
04/06/2007 21:24
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Where is this powerfiat place????


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: PowerFiat [Re: technics] #369391
04/06/2007 21:25
04/06/2007 21:25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Basildon, Essex. www.powerfiat.co.uk

Rumour has it that if you quote 'sEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnator' when your invoice is being prossed you get a unique discount.

Re: PowerFiat [Re: ] #369392
04/06/2007 21:26
04/06/2007 21:26

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Lol the senny quote should work anywhere with ppl in a great taste in cars

Re: PowerFiat [Re: ] #369397
04/06/2007 21:31
04/06/2007 21:31
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Dont want to be a div but whats ppl?
And whats that sEEEEEEEEEEENATOR all about?????


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: PowerFiat [Re: technics] #369415
04/06/2007 21:50
04/06/2007 21:50

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



sorry, its me with my stupid youth-speak, its people...i was being lazy.
Vauxhall Senators are one of the many things inc. Gliptone, Airbag Recaros etc that people on here seem to love

Re: PowerFiat [Re: ] #369431
04/06/2007 22:09
04/06/2007 22:09
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
lol. Cheers....


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: PowerFiat [Re: technics] #370079
05/06/2007 18:25
05/06/2007 18:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
coming from a different generation, but I assume

ppl = people
idea


997 C4S
Re: PowerFiat [Re: Mark_S] #370265
05/06/2007 22:42
05/06/2007 22:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnator!

SUCH a nice car, I am seriously considering buying one and selling my bike, such is the thrill of piloting 2 tonnes of Vauxhall powered pig iron cool .


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6302 MB (Peak: 0.7088 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 16:37:11 UTC