|
1 registered members (PaulL),
575
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: Theresa]
#383891
27/06/2007 16:36
27/06/2007 16:36
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
N reg Green one @ Rhuddlan roundabout, about 10ish this morning (I was running very late for work due to a massive after work session last night, resulting in a small army doing manouvres in my head and a chinese circus doing acrobatics in my stomach - Help me I've 5 hours left in work  )
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#384008
27/06/2007 19:14
27/06/2007 19:14
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
vinci grey LE spotted in TynLon garage in Llanfair P G today at lunchtime.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#385725
30/06/2007 17:32
30/06/2007 17:32
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Funny you should mention coupes in Tesco.I`ve seen a green one parked in the Bangor Tesco with an almost identical number plate to mine. This one had a Ferarri prancing horse badge on the boot.I think it`s owned by a woman. I actually took a picture of it on my mobile. I`ve just got back from Manchester Royal Infirmary,seems I`m going to need another hip replacement soon,so it looks like my beloved coupe will have to go as it`s much too low. Anyone fancy a cared for n/a?
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: cowboy]
#385952
01/07/2007 02:02
01/07/2007 02:02
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
good luck with your hip piggy,get hold of coupedave his mate wants a coupe at the end of the month I second the comment from cowboy - it's a shame you'll have to sell your coupe - maybe one day you'll be able to return to the fold.  Having seen the car around Llangefni & the way it's been driven, it looks like an absolute minter - and it's a late model too (I think!  ?). Good luck with the sale - should be no problem selling her to a new keeper - locally with any luck. 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#385967
01/07/2007 02:15
01/07/2007 02:15
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
This one had a Ferarri prancing horse badge on the boot.I think it`s owned by a woman. Funny that I remember when a certain someone, ehem cowboy, used to have one of those on his boot. probably Pat driving it. Sorry to hear about the hip buddy, bad shout you did mention you might have to get rid when I saw you. Unfortunately my mate wants a 20VT.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#386411
02/07/2007 01:51
02/07/2007 01:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Re. coupe. Yes,it`s a W reg.and has been ownned by from 30miles on the clock.Engine is as good as new. I`ve just updated the front speakers too! It`s a shame,but xrays taken in hospital show other hip needs doing ASAP. I`ve taken it to my mates house so he can turn it over every few days,I wont be allowed to drive now for another six weeks.If any of you Know of anyone interested send me a mail on owen.peterscaereithin@tesco.net All thee keys present& all receipts etc. Don`t laugh,but I`m thinking about getting a 1.2 Panda.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#386991
02/07/2007 20:17
02/07/2007 20:17
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Piggy - You could do worse than try putting it in Auto Italia magazine (copies can be bought at Heron Llangefni - next one out July 13th, but leave one for me OK!), or I can get you a photocopy of the advert page (send me a Private Message). I know that's where the Italian car enthusiasts would tend to look - I would think that they'd snap up a mint low mileage unmodified 20 valver - that, or try Autotrader online (that's how I got mine). Also, have you thought of putting it on the Cars for Sale section of this forum?  If I know of anyone, I'll drop you an e-mail - if I didn't already have my turbo, I'd snap yer hand off!  Get well soon. I wonder if anyone saw the Coupe convoy between Bangor & Benllech yesterday afternoon - we certainly drew some interest!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#387022
02/07/2007 20:58
02/07/2007 20:58
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Thanks for the advice mona20vturbo.I would very much like to sell to another forum member,trouble is,I can`t seem to find a box at the bottom of "coupes for sale"section. I`m not in a serious hurry to sell as I`m not allowed to drive anyway. Does anyone know how to post in the for sale section?
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#387123
02/07/2007 22:43
02/07/2007 22:43
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Have a look (as I did earlier) at the forum section again piggy, and look at the first posting by Scooby (moderator) with 'WHY CAN'T I POST HERE' in the title - I think you might have to place it through him and/or be a full member of the club (not sure of that one).
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#387298
03/07/2007 02:51
03/07/2007 02:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
You have to e-mail them to ask to be able to post in the for sale section. saw quite a few coupes on anglesey yesterday, miserable bunch though none of them waved!!!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#387920
04/07/2007 01:54
04/07/2007 01:54
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Tesco Bangor this evening (does that place have a Coupe ley line running through it  !?) - parked next to the Portofino 20v Turbo that is sometimes there. Early model - totally standard, but rear panels look different colour - faded or maybe re-sprayed? Nice non-dating private plate too - NJC***
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#388353
04/07/2007 19:59
04/07/2007 19:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yes,thanks guys.I managed to work it out after posting that mail. Did manage to get it advertised on the forum. At the moment i`m still a prisoner in the house.I hope SWMBO will take me out in her car this weekend. I might advertise on Auto Trader if I don`t get a response on the forum.Will also try Auto Italia.
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#388524
05/07/2007 00:42
05/07/2007 00:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
SWMBO! eh hope she knows that's what you call her!! keep seeing the ink black from menai bridge way, cheerful chap who always waves. might have to go try and find him and educate him in the ways of FCCUK
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#388793
05/07/2007 13:20
05/07/2007 13:20
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Mistress seen, flashed and waved at in Colwyn Bay this morning at 8.00 am. Apparently she isn't speaking to me any more. 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#388799
05/07/2007 13:32
05/07/2007 13:32
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I didn't see you until i was right at your side and it was too late to flash - honestly!! I would never, ever ignore the Enforcer, I know who he is...  I'm sorry, I was out till the small hours and I'm feeling very very sleepy  ...I'm too old to play out on a school night, it does me in nowadays 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#388802
05/07/2007 13:43
05/07/2007 13:43
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#388838
05/07/2007 14:36
05/07/2007 14:36
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Lol. Well deduced DI Baker  Band night yes - getting sloshed, sadly no. Picked her up from the garage yesterday with a brand new clutch (ouch, I needed to let off some steam after that bill!!) Why didn't you come in to the mosh pit Pinin?? 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#390867
09/07/2007 14:14
09/07/2007 14:14
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I've never been to band night in honey's, mainly because it would involve drinking on a wednesday  I can't cope with midweek, work-based hangovers! I'd just came out of the flicks and seen Meryl. She's ALIVE! I thought It's not compulsary to drink there you know! (I rarely do, cos I just can't hack it anymore  )
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#392188
11/07/2007 02:56
11/07/2007 02:56
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
well travelled from llangefni to denbigh and back today and see anyone else!!!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#398021
20/07/2007 05:44
20/07/2007 05:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
Forum veteran
|
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
Ooh, two spots! Missy, saturday (3pm?) going past the duck pond, prestatyn in Meryl. Think you had a pink cap on. I did beep, then realised I was passenger in my mate's tasty fiesta on "L" plates so quickly ducked down  "T" plate 20VT sprinter, totally standard. This was a friend's spot and I can only say that the owner was "in his 40's, wearing sunglasses and looking business-like"  St. Asaph filling station, dinner time today
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#400748
24/07/2007 14:57
24/07/2007 14:57
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Ooh, two spots! Missy, saturday (3pm?) going past the duck pond, prestatyn in Meryl. Think you had a pink cap on. I did beep, then realised I was passenger in my mate's tasty fiesta on "L" plates so quickly ducked down  Hmmm, possibly me if you'd have said Thursday or Friday 4pm ish or Sunday 6pm ish... but not Saturday as I was too hungover and then drunk to drive following monster celebrations because I passed my exams yippeeeeeee...  although I do don a pink cap to do the horsey stuff, keeps the cr@p out of my hair! Strange, seems I have a double - unless Matt is confused 
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: ]
#402252
26/07/2007 05:48
26/07/2007 05:48
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947 North wales
pinin_prestatyn
Forum veteran
|
Forum veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
|
This was two weeks back Nia! it WAS you! I'd recognise that face anywhere  as it's all over my bedroom (amazing what those telephoto lenses can pick up now.) Congrats on passing your exams by the way  You can buy me a drink to celebrate if I see you out
 Coopless!
|
|
|
Re: North Wales
[Re: pinin_prestatyn]
#402312
26/07/2007 14:18
26/07/2007 14:18
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Ah, Confusion Rules...  And you mean you'd recognise the dirty yellow Coop anywhere...  Cheers for the congrats, can't quite believe it! I would buy yu a drink only I never see you out, cos your Momma makes you get back home by 10pm 
|
|
|
|