|
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan),
1,148
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Running out of stamp space in my service book
#412684
10/08/2007 21:50
10/08/2007 21:50
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676 Didcot - Oxon
RusH
OP
My life on the forum
|
OP
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
|
What do people do when they run out of stamp space in your service book….
Mines just approaching 70K miles and having the car serviced yesterday I now only have three spaces remaining in the booklet.. So on the basis that I keep the car for at least another 30K miles I will need a fair few spaces for stamps in the future.
What do other people on the forum do? Do I buy another book? Print off some extra pages and keep them in the book for when I get the car serviced?
Any suggestions as the best method moving forward?
Coupe now sold!
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: RusH]
#412685
10/08/2007 21:53
10/08/2007 21:53
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Aint got a service book...  but you, buy another one!
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: Nigel]
#412850
11/08/2007 02:47
11/08/2007 02:47
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
For one of my Tipo's I did what Nigel did ... .... same result
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#412983
11/08/2007 05:45
11/08/2007 05:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
I didn't bother after the first one filled, I keep all receipts for oil, filters, plugs, repairs etc etc in a big folder instead.
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: MCMike]
#413050
11/08/2007 15:05
11/08/2007 15:05
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I havent got a service book either, but as above, i just keep all receipts of every service.
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: ]
#413120
11/08/2007 17:27
11/08/2007 17:27
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Wow, I wish running out of space in my service book was my biggest Coupe worry  I don't know how much the stamps mean over there in the UK, but in my opinion I'd rather see all the garage bills from new with the car than some stamps in the service book.
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: ]
#413131
11/08/2007 18:45
11/08/2007 18:45
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Many people around here insist on seeing the stamps and nothing else matters to them 
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: ]
#413203
11/08/2007 22:20
11/08/2007 22:20
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Now I think about it I have not bothered to mine stamped  I just have like above a folder full of PowerFiat receipts
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#413881
13/08/2007 13:51
13/08/2007 13:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I'm 6 stamps out of my standard book on 150kish miles. I just photocopied the last page before it got filled.
|
|
|
Re: Running out of stamp space in my service book
[Re: Nigel]
#413897
13/08/2007 14:44
13/08/2007 14:44
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676 Didcot - Oxon
RusH
OP
My life on the forum
|
OP
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,676
Didcot - Oxon
|
I just asked Fiat for another service book - they gave me one free of charge - not sure why yours is full after 70,000 miles though - I'm on 165,000 and I've only got two stamps in the second book It's not full - still three spaces left. The car's been serviced approx every 5000 miles so that might account for the dwindling space. I think i will speak to FIAT about getting a 2nd book.
Coupe now sold!
|
|
|
|