Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Edinburgh, TonyB), 1,363 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,907
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 60 1 2 … 11 12 13 14 15 … 59 60
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #410285
08/08/2007 00:32
08/08/2007 00:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Just saw a McLaren F1 in blue with black alloys love love


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #411760
09/08/2007 21:47
09/08/2007 21:47

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



i caught a glimpse of what seems to be the same Audi R8 doing the rounds... last week on the A3 just South of Wisley... all i noticed out of the corner of my eye was the LEDs and just shouted (to myself) "WHAT THE FCCUK IS THAT?" Concluded in the 0.5 seconds that i saw it for that it was the R8 or something esle mental! lovely looking thing!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #411771
09/08/2007 21:59
09/08/2007 21:59

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Begbie
Just saw a McLaren F1 in blue with black alloys love love


that will be flemke's.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #411980
10/08/2007 01:57
10/08/2007 01:57
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
G_Man Offline
Club member 1656
G_Man  Offline
Club member 1656
My life on the forum

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
Stayed briefly in convoy with a clean looking Lancia Montecarlo on the M62 today. Gave me a nod as I bimbled past smile Great looking cars IMO but never really delivered as I understand.

smile


77 77
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #411996
10/08/2007 02:07
10/08/2007 02:07

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



saw a isuzu piazza turbo in port talbot south wales

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #412055
10/08/2007 02:54
10/08/2007 02:54

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Lotus Cortina in Kimbolton this morning

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #412059
10/08/2007 02:59
10/08/2007 02:59

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I saw a Lotus Esprit this afternoon...very low shocked

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #412338
10/08/2007 15:46
10/08/2007 15:46

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I saw a white (ex police) sEnny in Marlow on sunday, it simply dropped jaws.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #412478
10/08/2007 18:17
10/08/2007 18:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by shabba
Originally Posted by Begbie
Just saw a McLaren F1 in blue with black alloys love love


that will be flemke's.


Pics?


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #412535
10/08/2007 18:56
10/08/2007 18:56

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



No sorry, but its well documented on Piston heads, he has spent a fortune making it more friendly to drive hard. Seems a really nice down to earth guy.

THIS

Thread above has pics I believe, I think those are temporary wheels as he was having some super lightweight ones made up.

Last edited by shabba; 10/08/2007 18:58.
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #412634
10/08/2007 20:34
10/08/2007 20:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Yeah i saw that thread when i googled his name, but i don't really want to read through 151 pages just to see if it was his car smile I presume he lives around Surrey way if i spotted him?


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #415679
15/08/2007 17:35
15/08/2007 17:35

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Just seen a Black Lambo Murcielago driving down North Street in Guildford... reg plate "D14 MBO" cool

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #415747
15/08/2007 18:36
15/08/2007 18:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Barmybob  Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
B

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
Stumbled accross a Ferrari meet in Austria last week. I was driving up the Grossgockner pass and saw a ferrari that was swiftly followed by several more, one was an F40 cool

On the same road we aslo saw a load of Brits in an array of strange bangers. crazy laugh


Gone Audi mad!
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Barmybob] #417535
18/08/2007 06:22
18/08/2007 06:22

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Saw this, this afternoon - bit odd, but also a coop-ish in a weirdy slimline way:

bit odd

even the rear had a bit of it:
still a bit odd

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #418386
20/08/2007 06:06
20/08/2007 06:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Passed by a F430 love at the big roundabout when I was leaving Kilmarnock this afternoon. It`s the first one I`ve seen out in the wild smile .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #418631
20/08/2007 20:31
20/08/2007 20:31

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by nyssa7
1960 Ferrari California Spyder


love love love Love those cars!!!

I saw an S63 AMG today in town and there's a DB9 parked next to the new XK in our car park every other day. They look very similar.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #420750
23/08/2007 20:17
23/08/2007 20:17

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



White Aston Martin Lagonda (with white leather - how cool is that....) is Brussels yesterday. One Fugly car

Richard

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #421188
24/08/2007 13:20
24/08/2007 13:20
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
G_Man Offline
Club member 1656
G_Man  Offline
Club member 1656
My life on the forum

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
Nice looking white Lotus Eclat heading into Leeds on the M1 on Tuesday afternoon.


77 77
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: G_Man] #421312
24/08/2007 16:13
24/08/2007 16:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,546
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,546
Northumberland
Not quite in the supercar league, but in Hexham last week I saw a blue Datsun 120Y that seemed in fairly reasonably nick.

Given their legendary attraction to tin-worm I didn't think there were any of these oldies left - I certainly can't think of the last time I saw one on the road.

What's more, I still think it's a nice looking car.


Dear monos, a secret truth.
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: AndrewR] #421919
25/08/2007 05:33
25/08/2007 05:33

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Following on with the Datsun theme, just seen a very nice looking 260Z in Durham.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #422409
26/08/2007 22:27
26/08/2007 22:27
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by FreakinFreak
Saw this, this afternoon - bit odd, but also a coop-ish in a weirdy slimline way:

bit odd

even the rear had a bit of it:
still a bit odd


Saw one of these earlier as well. You need to watch the Top Gear episode where Hammond goes out in it laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: Begbie] #423049
28/08/2007 03:41
28/08/2007 03:41

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



It was like national old crock day today - everything was out.
Best of the bunch was a D-type I passed on the M3

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #425896
01/09/2007 16:18
01/09/2007 16:18

D
dean
Unregistered
dean
Unregistered
D



Saw a Murcielago (yellow) with... Jeremy Clarkson driving it!!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #426034
01/09/2007 22:58
01/09/2007 22:58

N
nyssa7
Unregistered
nyssa7
Unregistered
N



Forgot it was "57" day today until I saw my first 57 of the season

But didn't spot it straight away for that reason, caught my eye first because it was a black Audi R8 on the M25. Then realised he'd only got it today

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #426937
03/09/2007 15:01
03/09/2007 15:01

S
shabba
Unregistered
shabba
Unregistered
S



I saw a sEnator!! Black one in Marks Farm Tesco - Braintree (essex). Simply AMAZING. 24v badboy.

GIVE

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #431297
09/09/2007 01:34
09/09/2007 01:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Seen an R8 kicking about recently. Looks a lot better all black than two tone with those stupid bits on the side. Still doesn't really do anything for me though. crazy


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Rare car spotting [Re: mattB] #431305
09/09/2007 01:45
09/09/2007 01:45

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



my old teacher who owns the local dealership has one, see it most days, very very nice machine but he drives like a t£$t!!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: mattB] #431312
09/09/2007 01:54
09/09/2007 01:54

M
MattW
Unregistered
MattW
Unregistered
M



I see an R8 every day, I work next door to an Audi garage, they look pretty good......

But nothing like the Detomaso Pantera I saw heading towards Sheffield today though! shocked love

I also saw a Black Mustang in glossop which sounded awesome.

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #431328
09/09/2007 02:04
09/09/2007 02:04

C
coupedave
Unregistered
coupedave
Unregistered
C



lol saw a black mustang coming out the drive through in the local mcdonalds on thursday!! luckily he had a passenger or he would have had to go through in reverse, god knows how he got through it too it's very tight, just about manage it with the wonderful coupe lock!!!!

Re: Rare car spotting [Re: ] #433295
11/09/2007 19:27
11/09/2007 19:27
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
On my trip to Lincoln and back i saw :

Ferrari F430, 360, 599, 308


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Page 13 of 60 1 2 … 11 12 13 14 15 … 59 60

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.035s Queries: 14 (0.027s) Memory: 0.7271 MB (Peak: 0.9382 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 15:19:34 UTC