|
0 registered members (),
253
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,717
Posts1,170,049
Members1,658
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
#430723
08/09/2007 00:18
08/09/2007 00:18
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295 Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902
OP
Making a profit
|
OP
Making a profit
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
|
Ok, For those who didnt catch my previous post,I noticed some peeps asking for a few pics,so here goes!! For those who didnt know the story,heres a quick reminder. Sold my coupe last Feb(20VT) had 3 cars since,NONE came close,luckily enough I have a pretty good fiat dealer only an hour away and I found this!! 20VT,45000 miles,Full Leather,A/C,Sunroof,F/S/H,Cam Changed,one old farmer as the only owner!!! Just had to buy her!! Thought I would share a few pics!! http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/jacob0902/coupe5.jpghttp://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/jacob0902/coupe4.jpghttp://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/jacob0902/coupe3.jpghttp://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/jacob0902/coupe2.jpghttp://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc203/jacob0902/coupe1.jpgHope you like.......I LOVE HER lol
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: jacob0902]
#430724
08/09/2007 00:21
08/09/2007 00:21
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
fair play looks really clean!! is that a peco stainless peeping out the back too!!
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: ]
#430729
08/09/2007 00:29
08/09/2007 00:29
|
nrenz123
Unregistered
|
nrenz123
Unregistered
|
Fair play she looks lovely, how much did you pay for it?
got any plans for it or are you going to keep it as it is?
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: jacob0902]
#430764
08/09/2007 01:28
08/09/2007 01:28
|
AlanW
Unregistered
|
AlanW
Unregistered
|
Mmmm...that's a real beauty. Just about my ideal coupe. The right colour, all the right extras, unmodified no bodykit. Please tell us you're not going to "improve" it. Looks like a really great buy. I'm jealous.
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: ]
#430774
08/09/2007 01:45
08/09/2007 01:45
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295 Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902
OP
Making a profit
|
OP
Making a profit
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
|
Thanks alan for the compliments!! No major mods planned,I like the "original" car!! Toyed with the idea of an induction kit,but as it seems I will lose bottom end power and increase top end,i dont fancy it! Also did toy with an exhaust,but I think I will knock that one on the head also. So it looks like she will stay "original" ok maybe just paint the sills lol. As for the colour,its fab,I had a guy pull up tonight when I was cleaning her,pleading with me to give him a paint code so he respray a project car he is doing the same colour as my coupe !!
Last edited by jacob0902; 08/09/2007 01:45.
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: jacob0902]
#430804
08/09/2007 02:41
08/09/2007 02:41
|
mad_car_man
Unregistered
|
mad_car_man
Unregistered
|
looks stunning and in the best colour bar far 
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: jacob0902]
#430848
08/09/2007 03:58
08/09/2007 03:58
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
mottles
Unregistered
|
She looks lovely.. you gonna make the south wales meet in october?
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: ]
#430893
08/09/2007 06:01
08/09/2007 06:01
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,649 Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
|
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,649
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
|
Nice one Jacob.. Ahhh i know the feeling when you just got a new car  Its so exciting that you tell yourself you are soo happy the way it is and that no modifications is necessary. I'll give you a month max..and all that will change  ..or if you're on here everyday, ..2 weeks!
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: Kelv27]
#431042
08/09/2007 16:47
08/09/2007 16:47
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Nice one Jacob.. Ahhh i know the feeling when you just got a new car  Its so exciting that you tell yourself you are soo happy the way it is and that no modifications is necessary. I'll give you a month max..and all that will change  ..or if you're on here everyday, ..2 weeks! I know exactly what you mean, every couple of days I think ... what should I be doing next! Lack ofcash has stopped me so far 
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: ]
#431054
08/09/2007 17:24
08/09/2007 17:24
|
yellow20vtbmx
Unregistered
|
yellow20vtbmx
Unregistered
|
spitting image of mine wheels,sill,sun roof, peco etc well done and enjoy
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: ]
#653684
28/07/2008 21:19
28/07/2008 21:19
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295 Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902
OP
Making a profit
|
OP
Making a profit
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
|
Just thought after a year down the line I would let you all know the coupe is "STILL" unmodified, and happy to say only done 6000 miles since, so upto 51000 now!! Still a happy bunny!! :-) Bet she gone down a few quid value wise though!! Still, is there another car apart from a coupe, that has the performance and looks for that price!! Let me know if there is lol
Last edited by jacob0902; 28/07/2008 21:23.
|
|
|
Re: Finally got some pics of my new love!!!
[Re: jacob0902]
#654790
30/07/2008 15:04
30/07/2008 15:04
|
ally_f
Unregistered
|
ally_f
Unregistered
|
jacob, you bought your coop only a few days before i got mine...i havent been so good at resisting temptation though when it comes to addng bits! then again i havent gone silly, just refurbed the wheels, new seats etc.
ive done a fair few more miles than 6k too :-(
|
|
|
|