|
1 registered members (PaulL),
575
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Begbie]
#411760
09/08/2007 21:47
09/08/2007 21:47
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
i caught a glimpse of what seems to be the same Audi R8 doing the rounds... last week on the A3 just South of Wisley... all i noticed out of the corner of my eye was the LEDs and just shouted (to myself) "WHAT THE FCCUK IS THAT?" Concluded in the 0.5 seconds that i saw it for that it was the R8 or something esle mental! lovely looking thing!
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Begbie]
#411771
09/08/2007 21:59
09/08/2007 21:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Just saw a McLaren F1 in blue with black alloys that will be flemke's.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#411996
10/08/2007 02:07
10/08/2007 02:07
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
saw a isuzu piazza turbo in port talbot south wales
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#412055
10/08/2007 02:54
10/08/2007 02:54
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Lotus Cortina in Kimbolton this morning
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#412059
10/08/2007 02:59
10/08/2007 02:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I saw a Lotus Esprit this afternoon...very low 
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#412338
10/08/2007 15:46
10/08/2007 15:46
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I saw a white (ex police) sEnny in Marlow on sunday, it simply dropped jaws.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#412478
10/08/2007 18:17
10/08/2007 18:17
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Just saw a McLaren F1 in blue with black alloys that will be flemke's. Pics?
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Begbie]
#412535
10/08/2007 18:56
10/08/2007 18:56
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
No sorry, but its well documented on Piston heads, he has spent a fortune making it more friendly to drive hard. Seems a really nice down to earth guy. THISThread above has pics I believe, I think those are temporary wheels as he was having some super lightweight ones made up.
Last edited by shabba; 10/08/2007 18:58.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#412634
10/08/2007 20:34
10/08/2007 20:34
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Yeah i saw that thread when i googled his name, but i don't really want to read through 151 pages just to see if it was his car  I presume he lives around Surrey way if i spotted him?
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Begbie]
#415679
15/08/2007 17:35
15/08/2007 17:35
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Just seen a Black Lambo Murcielago driving down North Street in Guildford... reg plate "D14 MBO" 
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Barmybob]
#417535
18/08/2007 06:22
18/08/2007 06:22
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw this, this afternoon - bit odd, but also a coop-ish in a weirdy slimline way: bit odd even the rear had a bit of it: still a bit odd
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#418386
20/08/2007 06:06
20/08/2007 06:06
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Passed by a F430  at the big roundabout when I was leaving Kilmarnock this afternoon. It`s the first one I`ve seen out in the wild  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#418631
20/08/2007 20:31
20/08/2007 20:31
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
1960 Ferrari California Spyder  Love those cars!!! I saw an S63 AMG today in town and there's a DB9 parked next to the new XK in our car park every other day. They look very similar.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#420750
23/08/2007 20:17
23/08/2007 20:17
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
White Aston Martin Lagonda (with white leather - how cool is that....) is Brussels yesterday. One Fugly car
Richard
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#421188
24/08/2007 13:20
24/08/2007 13:20
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Nice looking white Lotus Eclat heading into Leeds on the M1 on Tuesday afternoon.
77 77
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: G_Man]
#421312
24/08/2007 16:13
24/08/2007 16:13
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,546 Northumberland
AndrewR
I AM a Coop
|
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,546
Northumberland
|
Not quite in the supercar league, but in Hexham last week I saw a blue Datsun 120Y that seemed in fairly reasonably nick.
Given their legendary attraction to tin-worm I didn't think there were any of these oldies left - I certainly can't think of the last time I saw one on the road.
What's more, I still think it's a nice looking car.
Dear monos, a secret truth.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: AndrewR]
#421919
25/08/2007 05:33
25/08/2007 05:33
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Following on with the Datsun theme, just seen a very nice looking 260Z in Durham.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#422409
26/08/2007 22:27
26/08/2007 22:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Saw this, this afternoon - bit odd, but also a coop-ish in a weirdy slimline way: bit odd even the rear had a bit of it: still a bit odd Saw one of these earlier as well. You need to watch the Top Gear episode where Hammond goes out in it 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: Begbie]
#423049
28/08/2007 03:41
28/08/2007 03:41
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
It was like national old crock day today - everything was out. Best of the bunch was a D-type I passed on the M3
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#425896
01/09/2007 16:18
01/09/2007 16:18
|
dean
Unregistered
|
dean
Unregistered
|
Saw a Murcielago (yellow) with... Jeremy Clarkson driving it!!
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#426034
01/09/2007 22:58
01/09/2007 22:58
|
nyssa7
Unregistered
|
nyssa7
Unregistered
|
Forgot it was "57" day today until I saw my first 57 of the season
But didn't spot it straight away for that reason, caught my eye first because it was a black Audi R8 on the M25. Then realised he'd only got it today
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#426937
03/09/2007 15:01
03/09/2007 15:01
|
shabba
Unregistered
|
shabba
Unregistered
|
I saw a sEnator!! Black one in Marks Farm Tesco - Braintree (essex). Simply AMAZING. 24v badboy.
GIVE
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: mattB]
#431305
09/09/2007 01:45
09/09/2007 01:45
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
my old teacher who owns the local dealership has one, see it most days, very very nice machine but he drives like a t£$t!!
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: mattB]
#431312
09/09/2007 01:54
09/09/2007 01:54
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
I see an R8 every day, I work next door to an Audi garage, they look pretty good...... But nothing like the Detomaso Pantera I saw heading towards Sheffield today though!  I also saw a Black Mustang in glossop which sounded awesome.
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#431328
09/09/2007 02:04
09/09/2007 02:04
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
coupedave
Unregistered
|
lol saw a black mustang coming out the drive through in the local mcdonalds on thursday!! luckily he had a passenger or he would have had to go through in reverse, god knows how he got through it too it's very tight, just about manage it with the wonderful coupe lock!!!!
|
|
|
Re: Rare car spotting
[Re: ]
#433295
11/09/2007 19:27
11/09/2007 19:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
On my trip to Lincoln and back i saw :
Ferrari F430, 360, 599, 308
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
|