Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Aus20vt), 158 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,030
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,884
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Need a bit of noise!!! #434118
13/09/2007 00:15
13/09/2007 00:15
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline OP
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline OP
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
Hi, I am adamant I will NOT Modify my car in anyway!! However one thing I really want is a bit of noise!! I dont mean an exhaust big enough to put a telegraph pole into either lol. I just want a bit of a growl!!!! Is there any thing that can be done without induction kits/exhausts etc?? Many Thanks

Re: Need a bit of noise!!! [Re: jacob0902] #434120
13/09/2007 00:17
13/09/2007 00:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,744
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,744
N.E Scotland
Just get a new back box welded on.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Need a bit of noise!!! [Re: jacob0902] #434124
13/09/2007 00:23
13/09/2007 00:23
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Originally Posted by jacob0902
Is there any thing that can be done without induction kits/exhausts etc?? Many Thanks


No. That's where all the noise comes from! K&N filtercharger gives a nice growl from the front (and in your glove box) and a sporty stainless exhaust lets a bit more aural goodness out. The 20vT makes a great sound if you let it, go-on let it out! laugh


F****** b****** thing...

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6009 MB (Peak: 0.6424 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 04:12:08 UTC