|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Living with a paddle clutch
[Re: ]
#501615
13/12/2007 00:08
13/12/2007 00:08
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241 Anywhere that has roads
Welformed
OP
Forum is my life
|
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241
Anywhere that has roads
|
My coop isn't exactly the most firmly built inside. Sounds like I'm going to create a few extra rattles with this. I really think I need to test drive one! It's hard to get a good idea on the net. Anyone live near MK?! Or maybe I should just go Organic? But I need a clutch that can handle significantly more than 400Bhp...
A 340Bhp, 300lb/ft powered thread hijacker
|
|
|
Re: Living with a paddle clutch
[Re: Welformed]
#501626
13/12/2007 00:33
13/12/2007 00:33
|
Kenno
Unregistered
|
Kenno
Unregistered
|
Nigel has a helix organic and runs 330+lb/ft. The organic has a near OE feel with just a bit more bite.
|
|
|
Re: Living with a paddle clutch
[Re: ]
#501631
13/12/2007 00:48
13/12/2007 00:48
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Clutches are rated on torque, not bhp, WF
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Living with a paddle clutch
[Re: Welformed]
#502032
13/12/2007 20:15
13/12/2007 20:15
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
eldinho
Unregistered
|
probably about 330-350 at a guess!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|