|
1 registered members (Misterchoos),
1,060
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,114
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#532523
30/01/2008 21:27
30/01/2008 21:27
|
BrumJim
Unregistered
|
BrumJim
Unregistered
|
Wyzass:
That's because I was in the "Stealth" car (Vauxhall Corsa).
Although I have been doing the route in the Coupé for the last few days.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#532906
31/01/2008 14:33
31/01/2008 14:33
|
wyzass
Unregistered
|
wyzass
Unregistered
|
Blue P-reg on the M42 this morning - pulled in behind me and followed until after the M40 junction - lost you then as everyone tried sorting themselves out........  Wyzass
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#533043
31/01/2008 18:17
31/01/2008 18:17
|
Liam
Unregistered
|
Liam
Unregistered
|
Ha, I wondered if you would have posted. I enjoyed that little convoy whilst admiring the rear of your coupe. Got a bit held up merging at J3a then took it steady because of the high winds.
Liam
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#533085
31/01/2008 19:02
31/01/2008 19:02
|
wyzass
Unregistered
|
wyzass
Unregistered
|
Hi Liam M42 was brilliant this morning - loved going past the lorries in those delightful conditions.......  I used to spot two or three coops in the morning but they seem to be disappearing fast  Wyzass
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#534100
02/02/2008 01:17
02/02/2008 01:17
|
Mike_bd
Unregistered
|
Mike_bd
Unregistered
|
At the weekend I saw a green P reg pulling in to Alsager co-op car park. I'm sure I've seen that car parked on there before.. anyone on here? might of been porkypaul's, he's got a green p reg
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#534139
02/02/2008 02:14
02/02/2008 02:14
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
no mate not me mine not moved since the cam belt went
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#535062
04/02/2008 00:09
04/02/2008 00:09
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
Silver T reg 20v on Greenbank road yesterday around 5.30pm
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#535555
04/02/2008 19:08
04/02/2008 19:08
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Silver T reg 20v on Greenbank road yesterday around 5.30pm I hope it wasn't parked up! Coupe handbrake on greenbank road = 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#535627
04/02/2008 20:28
04/02/2008 20:28
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
There was a Yellow Coupe 16VT sat up for ages in Erdington across the road from Rookery park,
It's now gone, has some one on here bought it ?
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#535689
04/02/2008 21:39
04/02/2008 21:39
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Sprint blue at motormech on saturday, with plus wheels  Yellow one heading south into Birmingham on the M6 sometime before midday on Saturday, I was going the other way.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#535797
05/02/2008 00:29
05/02/2008 00:29
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
Lucifer LOL! no it was being driven, I doubt anyone would be brave enough!!  It would have to be on chocks, in gear and have a car behind just in case like the Mrs's motor. 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#536295
05/02/2008 19:50
05/02/2008 19:50
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Passed a silver one A38 last night around 6:30? towards Birmingham reg: D3 *** or something, pipped horn along side and then flashed hazards in front, got a flash back.
Made me smile and a mate who was with me was quite impressed at the spirit!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#536629
06/02/2008 03:54
06/02/2008 03:54
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Typical no coupe and i keep seeing them every where 2 porto's in winsford and a very tidy speed red 20VT LE in middlewich
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#537418
07/02/2008 06:06
07/02/2008 06:06
|
Turbo_Tob
Unregistered
|
Turbo_Tob
Unregistered
|
Liquid, was it you that followed me along the mancetter road to Nuneaton today? And were those some Azevs i saw?! Impeccible taste
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#538113
08/02/2008 14:40
08/02/2008 14:40
|
Jonny
Unregistered
|
Jonny
Unregistered
|
Silver N582 going past me up the A456 towards J3 of M5  I used to see plenty round by me, haven't seen any for weeks.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#538463
08/02/2008 22:28
08/02/2008 22:28
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
20VT R reg Portofino Blue (some rear damage) in Tunstall car park by skallywags Chip Shop.  Tunstall must have more coupe per population in England 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: benje]
#540483
12/02/2008 20:13
12/02/2008 20:13
|
Burgess52
Unregistered
|
Burgess52
Unregistered
|
Yellow Coupe,,,,, Bedford Street Coventry Just drove past me as I was reversing into a space!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#540826
13/02/2008 03:48
13/02/2008 03:48
|
ChrisPR
Unregistered
|
ChrisPR
Unregistered
|
Green 20vT visiting MIRA, Nuneaton this afternoon. Made my day when I spotted it 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#540969
13/02/2008 14:55
13/02/2008 14:55
|
florette69
Unregistered
|
florette69
Unregistered
|
R***BWT metallic dark red 20vT on the back of a low loader on the A5 between Shrewsbury and Telford this morning.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#541017
13/02/2008 16:43
13/02/2008 16:43
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
Had a flash from behind yesterday (ooo err)
Coupe following me as I pulled into Kingstanding Leisure centre, anyone on here ?
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#543239
17/02/2008 00:27
17/02/2008 00:27
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Black 16vt in Newcastle under Lyme Saturday afternoon. Parked on mike_bd's drive  (sorry, most stupid 'spotting' post ever, but I couldn't resist  )
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#543285
17/02/2008 01:42
17/02/2008 01:42
|
Mike_bd
Unregistered
|
Mike_bd
Unregistered
|
Gorgeous 20vt plus in newcastle today around half 3, 4pm oh wait yea...that was lucifers  (p.s even though i was very sleepy... your coupe is the best looking one i have seen so far  )
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#543378
17/02/2008 04:48
17/02/2008 04:48
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Liquid
Unregistered
|
Liquid, was it you that followed me along the mancetter road to Nuneaton today? And were those some Azevs i saw?! Impeccible taste Most definately 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#543428
17/02/2008 05:48
17/02/2008 05:48
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848 Stoke on Trent, UK
Vinno
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
|
Saw a Red coupe going southbound on the M6 between J15-16.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: Vinno]
#543451
17/02/2008 07:23
17/02/2008 07:23
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
Banana yellow on the A446 near the Belfy last night, driven by a blonde girly...I flashed (needless to say!)
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: MCMike]
#545746
20/02/2008 16:33
20/02/2008 16:33
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
MCMike - was you it you I say on the Walmley road this week ?
Only Red coupe I've seen locally.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#547257
22/02/2008 09:18
22/02/2008 09:18
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
m4tty1 - yep I reckon it was, that's my neck of the woods !
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: MCMike]
#547722
22/02/2008 22:35
22/02/2008 22:35
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
MCMike - there's a high concentration of coops in that area, at least 6 within a mile.
See them daily, 1st time seeing a red one though, so guess it must have been you.
I need to have a look under the hood of a 20VT to ensure I have the correct wiring loom for headlights etc, would I be able to have a peep under yours at some stage ?
|
|
|
|