Or at least about it. I just want to have a rant really and my girl friend just doesn’t understand ;\)

This morning I decided that I was going to take the roof bars off the coop and give it a really good clean. Then I decided that I was going to go all out and clay it too. The weather seemed okay, slightly cloudy but you’re not supposed to polish in direct sunlight so I thought perfect.

Roof bars removed, washed, wheels polished and clayed it was time for lunch. A quick lunch and back out for a polish but the cloud seems a big thicker. The wax wasn’t drying very quickly so I carried on a applied it all over the car. (school boy error)

Just as I finish applying the wax it starts to rain, very light, but it makes getting the polish off really difficult. I ended up using two cloths to get the wax off, one to dry the car and one to remove the polish but its starting to rain a little bit more heavily now. I decide to get the wax off the sides of the car and leave the boot and bonnet. By the time I finally get to the bonnet its got a fair bit of rain on it, it took about 20 minutes to polish the bonnet and I’m pretty annoyed at this point.

Now this is the part that the girl friend can’t understand. After claying it for the first time and spending all that time getting it beautiful, I cant stand back and get lost in the deep glossy shine. It’s covered in water droplets and it doesn’t stop raining for the rest of the day. I just hope that when it dries out that it won’t have water marks all over it, or that I have to use it while there is still the salty spray on the roads °\(

Moan over \:\)