|
1 registered members (Misterchoos),
1,157
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,109
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#533774
01/02/2008 18:04
01/02/2008 18:04
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Sadly not Mrs L, I was at work until 6. We must hunt whoever it was down though as I can't be losing my exclusivity! 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#534000
01/02/2008 23:13
01/02/2008 23:13
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
We must hunt whoever it was down though as I can't be losing my exclusivity! LOL! Wonder who it is then? Not seen many coops round here
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#534072
02/02/2008 00:44
02/02/2008 00:44
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
My barber reckons there is a Sprinty in Pentrich somewhere ... hmmm.
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#535785
04/02/2008 23:57
04/02/2008 23:57
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
Sprinty spotted in Littleover today REGO; Niivvy or something dead similar to that
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#539973
11/02/2008 23:05
11/02/2008 23:05
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
Ink Black 20V Turbo W112 L## Spotted today in Duffield AnYoNe?
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#541480
14/02/2008 04:09
14/02/2008 04:09
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
Porto blue rego R## SVN spotted on the A38 Tonight heading from mansfield to alfreton I think it was one of those "oh no, i bet he puts his thumb up to me cos ive got a 20v T too!!" And i didnt dissapoint did i?? Matt
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: Paul_V]
#541499
14/02/2008 04:44
14/02/2008 04:44
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
W*** NAW Black in Derby tonight just after 6:30pm, I thumbed out the window but it was dark, no idea if you spotted me as you overtook.
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#542045
14/02/2008 23:42
14/02/2008 23:42
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
Hey Stradoz, that was me - I did see you, but had work clients in the car and we were talking at the time - otherwise i'd have acknowledged you... 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#542156
15/02/2008 02:42
15/02/2008 02:42
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
No worries  glad to hear you're not a non-acknowledger! To be fair it was pretty heavy traffic and pitch black so I might not have noticed anyway! I saw you about to overtake and frantically searched for the window button as I thought the horn might be the wrong idea in traffic!
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#542209
15/02/2008 03:59
15/02/2008 03:59
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
TimC
Unregistered
|
I can imagine the words you uttered under your breath as I drove past...
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#544643
19/02/2008 00:56
19/02/2008 00:56
|
OWL
Unregistered
|
OWL
Unregistered
|
20V Turbo, Portofino blue, very nice looking Coupe on Kilton Hill in Worksop on Sunday afternoon, nice wave and aknowlegment from the passenger, i was in the red 20v turning onto the hill.
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: Paul_V]
#546631
21/02/2008 18:54
21/02/2008 18:54
|
mcc_ben
Unregistered
|
mcc_ben
Unregistered
|
T*** DLP speed red 20vt parked near the Nags Head inn, Donington earlier today. Thats MEE
Last edited by petep; 19/04/2008 23:40. Reason: sig pic too big
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: Paul_V]
#546907
22/02/2008 00:54
22/02/2008 00:54
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Yellow one parked at Wickes in Derby around 5:15pm, no idea of any other details as I only spotted it overlooking the road as I drove past 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#547027
22/02/2008 03:13
22/02/2008 03:13
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
gtmatt
Unregistered
|
that ones always there Strad! Think i may have mentioned it before , but as always no one whos on here!!
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#547254
22/02/2008 08:55
22/02/2008 08:55
|
mcc_ben
Unregistered
|
mcc_ben
Unregistered
|
yeah i keep seeing it
Last edited by petep; 19/04/2008 23:42. Reason: sig pic too big
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#547372
22/02/2008 15:48
22/02/2008 15:48
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Oh! Shame on them then! ... at least it looked pretty tidy 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#548284
23/02/2008 21:52
23/02/2008 21:52
|
jas_racing
Unregistered
|
jas_racing
Unregistered
|
Speed red Coop on a P or R (I think) in Melton Mowbray today - flashed & waved and got a flash & thumbs up in return 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#549763
26/02/2008 02:57
26/02/2008 02:57
|
Maxxxer
Unregistered
|
Maxxxer
Unregistered
|
Silver one behind be through Stapenhill tonight (Rosliston Road) - would have flashed in some way but i didnt think sticking my hazards on was a good idea in rush hour...!
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#553816
03/03/2008 02:42
03/03/2008 02:42
|
Biggers
Unregistered
|
Biggers
Unregistered
|
Personalised K reg Portofino blue 20v parked in driveway a few hundred metres away in the next street in Pattishall! Means I'm no longer the only Coupé in the village... - but I am the only 16v(t) owner  I'll pop down and place a clubcard on screen later..
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#554282
03/03/2008 18:18
03/03/2008 18:18
|
Willd
Unregistered
|
Willd
Unregistered
|
Sprint Blue on the B6006 just off the A46 yesterday
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#554947
04/03/2008 06:27
04/03/2008 06:27
|
cheesy
Unregistered
|
cheesy
Unregistered
|
p or r reg yellow coupe in kegworth
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#558618
08/03/2008 22:43
08/03/2008 22:43
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Parking outside my house about 5 mins ago I saw a sprint blue coop at the lights at the corner of Wingfield Rd and Four Lane Ends, Oakerthorpe - had to put key back in ignition quick to flash them and got a flash back. Was it you Stradoz or the elusive Pentrich Sprinty?? 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#558646
08/03/2008 23:27
08/03/2008 23:27
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
LOLio! hehe! That was me, I saw you pulling on to the pavement so flashed twice but thought you'd decided not to flash for some reason then you flashed so I flashed back!  Are you supposed to be driving yet? 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#558650
08/03/2008 23:31
08/03/2008 23:31
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Are you supposed to be driving yet? Yep - it's been 6 weeks (near enough) believe it or not! Back in the saddle - feels good! 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#564726
16/03/2008 00:39
16/03/2008 00:39
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
Mrs_LickyL
Unregistered
|
A work colleague told me that he had seen a coop in Carrington, Notts with Ferrari badges and decals all over it - is anyone gonna own up to owning that I wonder? 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#565993
17/03/2008 19:23
17/03/2008 19:23
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
A work colleague told me that he had seen a coop in Carrington, Notts with Ferrari badges and decals all over it - is anyone gonna own up to owning that I wonder? not on this site i hope, perish the thought...  i used to see loads of coops around burton, i aint seen even one now for months i'm getting paranoid about it... 
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#567255
19/03/2008 00:30
19/03/2008 00:30
|
clay
Unregistered
|
clay
Unregistered
|
cant believe it i saw 2 within 200yrds of each other!! both ink black on ilkeston rd one had just parked up and i piped but you looked the other way  and the second one was 3 cars infront of me and went straight on over the island
|
|
|
Re: East Midlands
[Re: ]
#567337
19/03/2008 01:55
19/03/2008 01:55
|
Maxxxer
Unregistered
|
Maxxxer
Unregistered
|
Never fear Proccy -Im still around (whether thas good or bad im not sure...  ) altho I only ever tend to see you as a passenger in my girlfriend's Yaris Saw a gorgeous Red 20V(T?) on Trent Bridge, 3pm sunday just gone (think it was a 20, again a passenger so unable to wave/flash etc...) 
|
|
|
|