|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
989
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,118
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#547758
22/02/2008 23:15
22/02/2008 23:15
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
def Matty, i'm always up for a mini-meet ! esp if a quick beer can be incorporated, pm me & we'll sort something
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: MCMike]
#548379
24/02/2008 00:34
24/02/2008 00:34
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
Spotted a sprint blue one today at around 1.00pm on Reginald Mitchel Way bottom roundabout, gave you a wave was in my Red 20v. 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: Vinno]
#548879
25/02/2008 02:13
25/02/2008 02:13
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
Vinno do you work or live in stoke itself as I saw a sprint blue parked up by Swann House a while back. 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#549360
25/02/2008 19:32
25/02/2008 19:32
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
simonj
Unregistered
|
Yellow broomer heading northbound on the M42 near the M6 toll link, Sunday about 3.15.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#549876
26/02/2008 05:11
26/02/2008 05:11
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848 Stoke on Trent, UK
Vinno
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
|
I never venture into the realm that is Stoke lol. There is another sprinty knocking around these parts though.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: Vinno]
#550343
26/02/2008 23:58
26/02/2008 23:58
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848 Stoke on Trent, UK
Vinno
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 848
Stoke on Trent, UK
|
I see too many coops. Yellow something or other followed me down the a500 from Hanley and turned off and headed up towards Burslem/Tunstall. A girl driving it I think. 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: Vinno]
#550533
27/02/2008 02:57
27/02/2008 02:57
|
AdamGT
Unregistered
|
AdamGT
Unregistered
|
Was driving behind an R reg Rosso Red coupe down the A34 in Newcastle this evening; I flashed when I turned off the roundabout going into town. Couldn't tell what model it was though?
First coop I've seen on the road since I got mine, first one I've seen in months actually!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#550544
27/02/2008 03:07
27/02/2008 03:07
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
TommyCoupe
Unregistered
|
Seen a Silver coupe S reg along St john st Hanley today.  How many coupe are there in stoke? 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#553034
01/03/2008 17:07
01/03/2008 17:07
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
StradoZ
Unregistered
|
Yellow one in Fradley village - that surprised me 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: G_Man]
#553313
02/03/2008 02:12
02/03/2008 02:12
|
scorpion81
Unregistered
|
scorpion81
Unregistered
|
Spotted three coops within about 5 minutes today on the A456 between Halesowen and Stourbridge flashed all three no response  :(:(
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#553547
02/03/2008 18:18
02/03/2008 18:18
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
m4tty1
Unregistered
|
Seen another red coupe , parked up on Church Road Erdington,
Anybody here ?
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#553844
03/03/2008 03:47
03/03/2008 03:47
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
Saturday afternoon - a Red Coupe by sutton Porsche Centre, with a black lambo type grafic on the back wing...
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#553845
03/03/2008 03:47
03/03/2008 03:47
|
redinstead
Unregistered
|
redinstead
Unregistered
|
Was driving behind an R reg Rosso Red coupe down the A34 in Newcastle this evening; I flashed when I turned off the roundabout going into town. Couldn't tell what model it was though?
First coop I've seen on the road since I got mine, first one I've seen in months actually! twas me 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#553921
03/03/2008 06:06
03/03/2008 06:06
|
funkers
Unregistered
|
funkers
Unregistered
|
scorpion. i saw a red coop at the bottom of the hagley mile at the lights heading towards kiddi yesterday. I was the opposite side pointing up the hill. saw a flash and waved. not sure if that was one of the ones you saw. got a private reg on mine?? I live in Halesowen too. Seen a red one parked up near the Hawne Tavern regulary. I live just down the road from there??
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: bezzer]
#554016
03/03/2008 15:06
03/03/2008 15:06
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
cjh
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
|
I think that was me...A red Plus????
Did it look like the one in my sig Ian?
Last edited by cjh; 03/03/2008 15:13.
 "Storm Brewing" +
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: cjh]
#554039
03/03/2008 15:35
03/03/2008 15:35
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,895 2011 and 2015 FCCUK F1 Champ.
bezzer
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,895
2011 and 2015 FCCUK F1 Champ.
|
I said to the misses as we drove past, that could be CJ's  Fairly certain it was a Plus. Only caught sight of it at the last minute. Parked off the parade on Regent Street ?? Looked very nice mate 
 ......My Boy...... (PB #7)
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: cjh]
#554237
03/03/2008 17:56
03/03/2008 17:56
|
scorpion81
Unregistered
|
scorpion81
Unregistered
|
Sorry Funkers didn't see the wave. Good to see so many coops all at once I drive that way quite reguarly and haven't seen any before.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: benje]
#555508
05/03/2008 00:35
05/03/2008 00:35
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
speed red G2 ABY today on Lightwood road
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#555560
05/03/2008 01:35
05/03/2008 01:35
|
Jonny
Unregistered
|
Jonny
Unregistered
|
Sorry Funkers didn't see the wave. Good to see so many coops all at once I drive that way quite reguarly and haven't seen any before. That's three of us in halesowen then
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#556843
06/03/2008 18:58
06/03/2008 18:58
|
Mark0904
Unregistered
|
Mark0904
Unregistered
|
Ink black 20vt parked a few spaces away from me at the NEC yesterday (KBB show). Plate T** 00B. I was in my 500.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#558132
08/03/2008 01:27
08/03/2008 01:27
|
carlt
Unregistered
|
carlt
Unregistered
|
Wine red coupe, heard fist, usual brembo squeek. In the traffic crawling down that road in halesowen off j3 m5, past the audi garage etc. On private plates, FXI i think, looked nice, favourite colour for sure. 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#559113
09/03/2008 18:42
09/03/2008 18:42
|
jonnyh
Unregistered
|
jonnyh
Unregistered
|
A murple 20v and light blue 20v at the Shell Service station on the EP in Telford. With mine that made three 20v's in the same place. A treat for the locals.
Last edited by jonnyh; 09/03/2008 18:42. Reason: spelling
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#559186
09/03/2008 19:42
09/03/2008 19:42
|
funkers
Unregistered
|
funkers
Unregistered
|
carlt - was me, its SXI. spotted twice in a week  and the brakes certainly do squeek.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: benje]
#563623
14/03/2008 17:59
14/03/2008 17:59
|
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 252 Oldham, Manchester
stuart81
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 252
Oldham, Manchester
|
Saw the one I keep seeing in the morning number plate ends in TTP. Sprint blue heading out of Redditch? Anyone?
Ben That would be me  Stu
|
|
|
|