Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 958 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,129
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,911
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 89 1 2 … 35 36 37 38 39 … 88 89
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #562275
13/03/2008 04:05
13/03/2008 04:05

R
Ritchie
Unregistered
Ritchie
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by sparkyman
Pm carlt on this forum or phone him on 07749069057.

Hes about your best bet, keep an eye on the for sale section and stick it in the parts wanted section as well smile

Will do, thanks. smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #562321
13/03/2008 04:34
13/03/2008 04:34

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by Ritchie
Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy cool ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again .... rolleyes )


Hello folks. smile This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend.


Hi Ritchie ! laugh Only my 3rd coop spot in 2 years and the second in Bervie crazy Good to see another round here , I'm less than a mile away in Gourdon cool

Last edited by Kevcrab; 13/03/2008 04:35. Reason: ps ignore Sparky ....
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #563869
14/03/2008 22:23
14/03/2008 22:23

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Spotted a green coupe 20v on a S reg parked on Newington Road in Edinburgh about 1pm today smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #564356
15/03/2008 09:42
15/03/2008 09:42

B
biggbn
Unregistered
biggbn
Unregistered
B



yellow coop going along past caird park 'bout 6.15.....

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #564780
16/03/2008 02:26
16/03/2008 02:26

M
Mr.S
Unregistered
Mr.S
Unregistered
M



Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #564824
16/03/2008 03:33
16/03/2008 03:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Saw a red 16v/20vna(going by the alloys anyway) with private plate beginning with L at the big roundabout at Kilmarnock. It had just came down from the Irvine road and I waved to the driver (sure it was lassie),they probably thought I was a weirdo though as I was in a T-Mac hired Transit frown .

It followed me to the cinema roundabout and must have turned in there when I made for the KFC tongue .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #564839
16/03/2008 04:16
16/03/2008 04:16

M
Moto640
Unregistered
Moto640
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Mr.S
Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! smile


That was me ! your coupe was looking good . wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #565789
17/03/2008 16:13
17/03/2008 16:13

R
Ritchie
Unregistered
Ritchie
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Originally Posted by Ritchie
Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy cool ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again .... rolleyes )


Hello folks. smile This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend.


Hi Ritchie ! laugh Only my 3rd coop spot in 2 years and the second in Bervie crazy Good to see another round here , I'm less than a mile away in Gourdon cool

Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #566115
17/03/2008 21:41
17/03/2008 21:41

M
Mr.S
Unregistered
Mr.S
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Moto640
Originally Posted by Mr.S
Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! smile


That was me ! your coupe was looking good . wink

Why thank you kind sir,it was however very dark!! wink

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #566204
17/03/2008 23:12
17/03/2008 23:12

K
Kevcrab
Unregistered
Kevcrab
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by Ritchie

Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.


shocked shocked shocked Yikes!!!

How did you figure that out !? ooo

I must be famous laugh

I will need to have a run up sometime for a yap cool

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #566337
18/03/2008 01:33
18/03/2008 01:33

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Spotted 2 on on Saturday.

1 P reg Sprinty parked on Glasgow road, Paisley about 11am.
2 W reg dark red metallic on the hard shoulder off the m77 heading south before the Pollok cut off about 3pm.

smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #566455
18/03/2008 03:00
18/03/2008 03:00

B
biggbn
Unregistered
biggbn
Unregistered
B



dark green 20vt, s reg in car park of kingsway tesco dundee today..had exactly same exhaust as mine!!!..bout 7pm....

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #566484
18/03/2008 03:33
18/03/2008 03:33

R
Ritchie
Unregistered
Ritchie
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by Kevcrab
Originally Posted by Ritchie

Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.


shocked shocked shocked Yikes!!!

How did you figure that out !? ooo

I must be famous laugh

I will need to have a run up sometime for a yap cool


You know what the coasts like, everybody knows everybody! I know your boat but didnt know you had a coupe, i asked somebody and i put 2 + 2 together!
Your welcome to gie me a shout for a pint and a blether.
You can hear about my first week of ownership hell!

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #568097
19/03/2008 23:42
19/03/2008 23:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Yellow 16V N reg in the car park at Woodcot Court in Stonehaven at the weekend. Haven't spotted that one previously.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #568246
20/03/2008 03:21
20/03/2008 03:21

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



I saw a really dirty, and I mean filthy yellow coop today in Stewarton Road in Newton Mearns. Come on, own up.....

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #568282
20/03/2008 04:24
20/03/2008 04:24

M
Matty
Unregistered
Matty
Unregistered
M



Spotted two coops today, first a red 20VT on Anderson drive around 1pm. Looked very clean, private plate as well. I didn't flash as I was in the van.

Then a sprint blue went past the workshop around 5pm, sounded rather nice.

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #568365
20/03/2008 05:30
20/03/2008 05:30

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Originally Posted by MrMac
I saw a really dirty, and I mean filthy yellow coop today in Stewarton Road in Newton Mearns. Come on, own up.....


Sure you werent near Bellshill laugh

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #568746
20/03/2008 17:42
20/03/2008 17:42

F
Fran
Unregistered
Fran
Unregistered
F



I saw a sprinty the other day up the spital in aberdeen, man he was ragging the Shiat out of that poor car. On the other hand it did sound awesome, but obviously not anywhere near the awesome raw powah sound of the 16vt engine smile tongue

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #568861
20/03/2008 18:49
20/03/2008 18:49

M
MrMac
Unregistered
MrMac
Unregistered
M



Nah, wasn't you - your registration plate gives you away a little...

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #569421
21/03/2008 03:41
21/03/2008 03:41

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Originally Posted by MrMac
Nah, wasn't you - your registration plate gives you away a little...


Yeah i suppose wink

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #570505
22/03/2008 23:23
22/03/2008 23:23
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,911
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,911
Auld Reekie

Burgundy S366 *** 20vt parked right next to mine in Marchmont ooo

Is this a record?

Think it comes from Derbyshire.

I was so surprised I washed it as well [nothing but the best, Autoglym of course]

Need to seek advice...... crazy





BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Scotland [Re: Edinburgh] #570640
23/03/2008 04:10
23/03/2008 04:10

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



20vt light red metallic in Burnfoot Drive, Cardonald about 6pm ...WHO ARE YOU ??

Re: Scotland [Re: Edinburgh] #570655
23/03/2008 04:40
23/03/2008 04:40

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Originally Posted by Edinburgh

Burgundy S366 *** 20vt parked right next to mine in Marchmont ooo

Is this a record?

Think it comes from Derbyshire.

I was so surprised I washed it as well [nothing but the best, Autoglym of course]

Need to seek advice...... crazy





Did ya really?? Wow. Im gonna park mines next to yours then laugh

Ross

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #570696
23/03/2008 06:28
23/03/2008 06:28
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,911
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Offline
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Offline
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,911
Auld Reekie
It was a bit mad.




But not completely.........



While I was doing mine this broad passes me on the pavement and says hello wink and with great presence of mind I parry













Hello.



She says just do that one when you're finished if you've got time. She and hubby [before your evil minds get any funny ideas] up from the Midlands visiting their daughters and have had this coop from new. I've left a note inviting them round before they go back. smile





Last edited by Edinburgh; 23/03/2008 06:29. Reason: No not the daughters, the parents!

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Scotland [Re: Edinburgh] #570743
23/03/2008 13:27
23/03/2008 13:27
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Spotted a S-reg Yellow Coop in Dumfries on the bridge by Halfords yesterday morning,I think it the 20Vna I see round about to town which was for sale on the forum a while back.

The driver waved when we slowly past each other though cool .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: Scotland [Re: Baz76] #571453
24/03/2008 18:42
24/03/2008 18:42

M
Mr.S
Unregistered
Mr.S
Unregistered
M



Silver 20vt heading east on M74 at Hillington 6pm last night,R###AAK? smile

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #572603
26/03/2008 00:34
26/03/2008 00:34

M
Mr.S
Unregistered
Mr.S
Unregistered
M



Met red 20vt S8 ### at Cowcaddens underground(ish) last night ,looked nice. smile

Last edited by Mr.S; 26/03/2008 00:35.
Re: Scotland [Re: ] #575190
28/03/2008 19:06
28/03/2008 19:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Sprint Blue 20VT in Topps Tiles car park off Wellington Rd this lunch time.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Scotland [Re: mattB] #576900
31/03/2008 08:28
31/03/2008 08:28

B
biggbn
Unregistered
biggbn
Unregistered
B



red s plate 20v n/a on dundee/arbroath road yesterday afernoon, bout 5ish, going thru claypotts trafficlights...i was in my honda and my daughter kept looking out the rear window at the coupe cos itold her they are such lovely looking cars...took her about 5 mins to reailise i actually own one...d'oh...

Re: Scotland [Re: ] #579188
02/04/2008 17:13
02/04/2008 17:13

T
TimR
Unregistered
TimR
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by biggbn
dark green 20vt, s reg in car park of kingsway tesco dundee today..had exactly same exhaust as mine!!!..bout 7pm....


If it was a Scorpion exhaust then it was probably mine.

Page 37 of 89 1 2 … 35 36 37 38 39 … 88 89

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.050s Queries: 14 (0.042s) Memory: 0.7258 MB (Peak: 0.9425 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 22:07:37 UTC