Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 239 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,031
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 106 1 2 … 52 53 54 55 56 … 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #572560
25/03/2008 23:33
25/03/2008 23:33

D
Danirv
Unregistered
Danirv
Unregistered
D



saw your car earlier vanquish, looks good laugh

Re: South East [Re: ] #572631
26/03/2008 01:03
26/03/2008 01:03

M
Mark20v
Unregistered
Mark20v
Unregistered
M



V-JJN blue plus this morning at about 6.45am on White Hart Lane, Chelmsford - didnt get a reaction from you.

Re: South East [Re: ] #572738
26/03/2008 02:50
26/03/2008 02:50

D
dariddle211
Unregistered
dariddle211
Unregistered
D



i'm good for wednesday but working lates all the others days, up to friday.

Re: South East [Re: ] #572743
26/03/2008 02:54
26/03/2008 02:54

D
Danirv
Unregistered
Danirv
Unregistered
D



I will hopefully be getting my HIDs tomorrow, so hopefully fit them when i get in from work, then anytime in the late afternoon/evening tomorrow is good

Re: South East [Re: ] #573527
26/03/2008 22:42
26/03/2008 22:42

V
vanquish
Unregistered
vanquish
Unregistered
V



I'm back home now so i won't be able to make it tonight. My girlfriend doesn't have any interweb connection so i didn't know anything about this until now. Where did you see my car?

Dave

Re: South East [Re: ] #573613
26/03/2008 23:59
26/03/2008 23:59

D
Danirv
Unregistered
Danirv
Unregistered
D



I thought id take a cruise down to sandown close, looks nice, has it got zender front and rear bumper. I got my HIDs today, fitted them, they look lovely. Anyone wanna meet up tonight laugh he he he

Re: South East [Re: ] #573725
27/03/2008 01:46
27/03/2008 01:46

D
dariddle211
Unregistered
dariddle211
Unregistered
D



would do but it raining, and remember the football on.
Why dont we put a post in the meet area for a local meet, i no there few more people on here from our area

Re: South East [Re: ] #573816
27/03/2008 03:11
27/03/2008 03:11

V
vanquish
Unregistered
vanquish
Unregistered
V



Originally Posted by Danirv
I thought id take a cruise down to sandown close, looks nice, has it got zender front and rear bumper. I got my HIDs today, fitted them, they look lovely. Anyone wanna meet up tonight laugh he he he


Should've beeped your horn i was indoors. Yes it does have Zender front, rear and side skirts on. I've got a set of Hids as well and i would say that they are the best mod i've done on the coop.
I'm over in Deal all the time so i'll catch you next time.

Dave

Re: South East [Re: ] #574703
28/03/2008 01:46
28/03/2008 01:46

M
Mark20v
Unregistered
Mark20v
Unregistered
M



Another blue plus on White Hart Lane this morning about 6.50am - W-RYD with tinted glass. You pulled onto the roundabout and I pulled behind you up until the Merc garage.

Re: South East [Re: ] #576439
30/03/2008 21:52
30/03/2008 21:52

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Silver LE S330 H*O parked up near M&S at Bluewater at 4ish smile Looked familiar - could have seen before at an SE meet?

Re: South East [Re: ] #579639
02/04/2008 23:53
02/04/2008 23:53

J
jallen
Unregistered
jallen
Unregistered
J



Spotted a rather nice looking T reg Sprint Blue 20VT heading North on the M1 near Hemel Hempstead.

Would have waved but I was on the bike.

John

Re: South East [Re: ] #580691
04/04/2008 01:49
04/04/2008 01:49

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Black turning out of Rosebery Road, Langley Vale around 6.45...I was in the Merc so no waving smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #581795
05/04/2008 19:16
05/04/2008 19:16

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



Met red going south of the A3 (around the Esher turning I reckon) at 1ish (was going the other way in bro's Alpi) smile

Also, a speed red Heathrow bound just before then, about to hit the M3 related jams (going other way, still in Alpi)

Not lost my coop spotting mojo completely laugh

Re: South East [Re: ] #581798
05/04/2008 19:24
05/04/2008 19:24
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,310
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,310
FCSS 01684 593187
Red Audi A8 with carbon ears filling up in front of me yesterday.

It looked and sounded so nice pulling away from the garage, i'd love one as my second urr third, no fourth car laugh

Last edited by Countrycruising; 06/04/2008 03:39.
Re: South East [Re: Countrycruising] #581864
05/04/2008 21:13
05/04/2008 21:13

S
sa_20v
Unregistered
sa_20v
Unregistered
S



Silver Coupe in Black Notley, I flashed and got a wave back - despite being in the Lotus... wink

Re: South East [Re: ] #585219
10/04/2008 00:29
10/04/2008 00:29

M
Mark20v
Unregistered
Mark20v
Unregistered
M



W plate yellow coupe in Riverside Ice Rink car park today, had plus alloys which were in v good condition and the filler cap looked good too, infact it all looked very clean.

Re: South East [Re: ] #585575
10/04/2008 15:40
10/04/2008 15:40

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



My first wave!! Lady driving a yellow 20v on the M25 anti-clockwise last night, somewhere between the M23 and A3 junctions I think, around 6:30pm.

Your Coupe looked much cleaner than mine smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #586996
11/04/2008 21:12
11/04/2008 21:12

C
CoupeLE
Unregistered
CoupeLE
Unregistered
C



Turbo Verde - I have recently moved to Stone/Greenhithe area - take it from your post you are in Gravesend area. Have seen a couple of Coops about - one may be yours???

Re: South East [Re: ] #587850
12/04/2008 23:16
12/04/2008 23:16

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



Broom Yellow coupe heading away from Ashford's designer outlet at about 3.45pm today. Was on the orbital by-pass.

Re: South East [Re: ] #587989
13/04/2008 02:33
13/04/2008 02:33
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,041
Carlisle
Rob40 Offline
Enjoying the ride
Rob40  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,041
Carlisle
On my way down from Carlisle to meet Begbie this morning, got a wave from a little stunner driving a silver coop, small roundabout in Byfleet.

Please tell me you're on here love


This is how it should have come out of Torino!
Re: South East [Re: Rob40] #588494
13/04/2008 23:12
13/04/2008 23:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Portaloo Blue parked up next to the A316, obviously gone to watch the rugby yesterday.

Rob, she's mine if she is here laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: Begbie] #588569
14/04/2008 00:25
14/04/2008 00:25
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,041
Carlisle
Rob40 Offline
Enjoying the ride
Rob40  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,041
Carlisle
Aw, come on, i saw her first evil


This is how it should have come out of Torino!
Re: South East [Re: Rob40] #591682
17/04/2008 20:59
17/04/2008 20:59

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



Think it was a black 20vt last night on the A329 in Bracknell around sevenish.

Re: South East [Re: ] #593019
19/04/2008 15:10
19/04/2008 15:10

D
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
DanielTheManual
Unregistered
D



Red Coupe driving down Bluebell Hill on Wednesday morning. Spotted by my girlfriend in her Mini smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #593576
20/04/2008 13:56
20/04/2008 13:56

B
Bobbs
Unregistered
Bobbs
Unregistered
B



Porto coop heading south on A21 yesterday morning just at the end of the dual carriageway bit.

Re: South East [Re: ] #593649
20/04/2008 16:55
20/04/2008 16:55

M
Mark20v
Unregistered
Mark20v
Unregistered
M



Yellow coupe on the A127 near Rayleigh yesterday afternoon - I was heading into Southend and you out, exchanged flashes and waves. tongue

Re: South East [Re: ] #594003
21/04/2008 00:54
21/04/2008 00:54

V
Vickster
Unregistered
Vickster
Unregistered
V



P reg sprinty blue in the Gloucester Green underground carpark last night in Oxford. I hope you got out the space safely as you were very close to a pillar shocked

And another sprint blue spotted from a distance on the A217 near Tesco, Sutton smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #598540
25/04/2008 20:55
25/04/2008 20:55

S
sa_20v
Unregistered
sa_20v
Unregistered
S



A414 this morning, blue Coupe - I was the idiot in the Lotus flashing and giving you the thumbs up. laugh

A5183, Redbourn - Barnacle we saw you heading away from Hemel, and then after our lunch, saw you heading back the other way. I thought you were still dead? tongue

Re: South East [Re: ] #598701
25/04/2008 23:35
25/04/2008 23:35
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
Between Windlesham and Chertsey this afternoon about 5:15, a silver coupe, I was so busy listening to the 7 year in the back telling me that you waved to us that I forgot to wave back. blush


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: South East [Re: PeteP] #599221
26/04/2008 22:41
26/04/2008 22:41

M
Mark20v
Unregistered
Mark20v
Unregistered
M



Passed a nice shiney sprinter on the A13 this afternoon just passed Basildon - S plate - exchanged waves as we passed cool

Page 54 of 106 1 2 … 52 53 54 55 56 … 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.068s Queries: 15 (0.060s) Memory: 0.7153 MB (Peak: 0.9243 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 14:24:55 UTC