|
3 registered members (carmine, Misterchoos, 1 invisible),
1,155
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#635473
24/06/2008 20:30
24/06/2008 20:30
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
Broom Yellow in Idle. Shipley today
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: phil_20VT]
#635972
25/06/2008 17:54
25/06/2008 17:54
|
beany
Unregistered
|
beany
Unregistered
|
Correct! The green one got bumped.
I've been meaning to post for a while now, was waiting for you to post! I think I might have actually seen that happen - did this happen one morning next to the traffic lights just before you get to Matalan (as your heading towards Leeds)? If so, I drove round the back of you just after it happened - I think you might have just got out of the car as I passed!!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#642385
07/07/2008 17:45
07/07/2008 17:45
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Nah, he probably thought: Another clueless one who thinks it's a Ferrari! 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#643714
09/07/2008 17:08
09/07/2008 17:08
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
My girlfriend has just text me with a coupe spot! Apparently a fiat coupe like mine was in Leeds city centre this afternoon (2pm ish), on High Court Lane. So wither a Blitz Blue 16vt or and Electric Blue 20vt! 
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#644998
11/07/2008 18:23
11/07/2008 18:23
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
Two today - Dark green just going into Idle near the Aire Guitars roundabout then a Broom Yellow one coming out of Idle towards the Shipley Road. Got a wave from the second but I only managed to flash my wipers... stupid cockpit layout 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: phil_20VT]
#645247
12/07/2008 15:47
12/07/2008 15:47
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
And another...silver Coupe in Guiseley today at about 13:40
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#645349
12/07/2008 22:51
12/07/2008 22:51
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Silver on an S plate (spookily similar to my old one  ) parked outside the pub in Baildon Green this evening.
77 77
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: phil_20VT]
#645509
13/07/2008 16:53
13/07/2008 16:53
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
Last night, about 17:45. I was infront of a P-reg Electric Blue 20vt, driving past Bridgewater place. You stopped just before the train station, anyone here?!
I wasn't in the coop BTW!
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#648173
18/07/2008 09:58
18/07/2008 09:58
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Silver or Grigio coop spotted last week on Leeds road heading away from Bradford, you flashed me, and a neat looking Grigio 20vt yesterday, P** LSL, I followed on Bradford ring road from Cutler Heights until the you turned off onto the M606, could be the same car. I was in my HID'd Porto 20v both times.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: phil_20VT]
#648481
18/07/2008 19:55
18/07/2008 19:55
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
the_angry_monkey
Unregistered
|
The P** LSL is me! First spotting horray!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#649450
21/07/2008 12:59
21/07/2008 12:59
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
Superfly
Unregistered
|
That will be me that flashed you Lol, I waved back but I wasn't sure you'd seen me! The P** LSL is me! First spotting horray! Awesome, although you should check your mirrors more often!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#651604
24/07/2008 17:06
24/07/2008 17:06
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Blimey - nobody spotted me in P**LSL in my 26 months of ownership Anyway double spot today - silver coop stuck in traffic on M62 east bound near Hartshead Moor this morning. Then followed a clean R plate maroon 20VT out of Bradford to Lower Baildon this afternoon.
77 77
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#651814
24/07/2008 23:41
24/07/2008 23:41
|
brigguscoop
Unregistered
|
brigguscoop
Unregistered
|
If the silver coop on M62 at Hartshead was actually moon grey then that could have been me on my to AA for some wishbones.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#652491
26/07/2008 00:56
26/07/2008 00:56
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Might have been. Outside lane at approx 0915hrs?
77 77
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#652813
26/07/2008 22:56
26/07/2008 22:56
|
brigguscoop
Unregistered
|
brigguscoop
Unregistered
|
Not me then. Coop still tucked up garage at that time.
Does anyone here own the yellow coop with black wheels at Huddersfield branch of Halfords?
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#652867
27/07/2008 00:54
27/07/2008 00:54
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Not me then. Coop still tucked up garage at that time.
Does anyone here own the yellow coop with black wheels at Huddersfield branch of Halfords?
That would be yellow20vtbmx he works there.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#653175
27/07/2008 23:32
27/07/2008 23:32
|
robcoop
Unregistered
|
robcoop
Unregistered
|
I was following nigel today at about 8.00am.on the A1/A64 I think he was on route to TOTB at Elvington. I was in the wifes bright orange Celica on my way back from Manchester Airport.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#654935
30/07/2008 18:44
30/07/2008 18:44
|
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618 Scottish Borders
G_Man
Club member 1656
|
Club member 1656
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,618
Scottish Borders
|
Blue 20VT ***GWL spotted passing Wakefield Westgate station at about midday today.
77 77
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#666767
21/08/2008 16:04
21/08/2008 16:04
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Ink black just outside Brighouse yesterday near the DC over the 62 about 5:45pm...
And a dark green one seen many times on Leeds road heading towards huddersfield 5:30-6pm.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#666873
21/08/2008 19:46
21/08/2008 19:46
|
Leedscoupe
Unregistered
|
Leedscoupe
Unregistered
|
Electric Blue 20v on a W plate. Spotted going through Cross green area about 18:00 wednesday 20/8.
I didn't wave I was in a Volvo you would think me nuts.
I must add you need to get the back box sorted or your bumper will melt mate.
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#666935
21/08/2008 22:05
21/08/2008 22:05
|
jonnee
Unregistered
|
jonnee
Unregistered
|
Mr Leeds, was me - I thought the exhaust sounded a bit woffly but never noticed til I saw your post - doh!
the whole end bit including heatshield has come off a few inches in front of the bumper, gotta drive to Manc tomorrow - [numpty question coming up] reckon it'd survive til I can get it fixed as it's not actually near to touching the bumper?
Cheers!
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: G_Man]
#672168
01/09/2008 19:06
01/09/2008 19:06
|
Kitsamus
Unregistered
|
Kitsamus
Unregistered
|
That would have been me in the Maroon 20VT heading to Baildon, it's in the body shop at the moment after someone did a hit and run on it whilst parked in Bradford. Finished work to find my rear wing had been pushed in and blue paint in place of the maroon. Not happy 
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: ]
#672420
01/09/2008 23:07
01/09/2008 23:07
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845 Darlo / Leeds
Darlo_Nick
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,845
Darlo / Leeds
|
18:00 today ~ R-reg Ink Black 20v pulling out of a house on North Grange Road, Headingley! I was just about to pull away in my red 207; i stuck my head out the window to look at you but didn't have time to give you the thumbs up!! See if you can spot my 16vt safely tucked on my drive, about halfway up the street!  Nick
Instagram : Nick16vt
|
|
|
Re: West Yorkshire
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#675390
06/09/2008 23:45
06/09/2008 23:45
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
MattW
Unregistered
|
Saw a Vinci Grey LE earlier  North Huddersfield, near Rastrick / Elland 
|
|
|
|