|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
728
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,130
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#562275
13/03/2008 04:05
13/03/2008 04:05
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Pm carlt on this forum or phone him on 07749069057. Hes about your best bet, keep an eye on the for sale section and stick it in the parts wanted section as well Will do, thanks. 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#562321
13/03/2008 04:34
13/03/2008 04:34
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy  ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again ....  ) Hello folks.  This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend. Hi Ritchie !  Only my 3rd coop spot in 2 years and the second in Bervie  Good to see another round here , I'm less than a mile away in Gourdon
Last edited by Kevcrab; 13/03/2008 04:35. Reason: ps ignore Sparky ....
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#563869
14/03/2008 22:23
14/03/2008 22:23
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Spotted a green coupe 20v on a S reg parked on Newington Road in Edinburgh about 1pm today
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#564356
15/03/2008 09:42
15/03/2008 09:42
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
yellow coop going along past caird park 'bout 6.15.....
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#564780
16/03/2008 02:26
16/03/2008 02:26
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#564824
16/03/2008 03:33
16/03/2008 03:33
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Saw a red 16v/20vna(going by the alloys anyway) with private plate beginning with L at the big roundabout at Kilmarnock. It had just came down from the Irvine road and I waved to the driver (sure it was lassie),they probably thought I was a weirdo though as I was in a T-Mac hired Transit  . It followed me to the cinema roundabout and must have turned in there when I made for the KFC  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#564839
16/03/2008 04:16
16/03/2008 04:16
|
Moto640
Unregistered
|
Moto640
Unregistered
|
Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! That was me ! your coupe was looking good . 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#565789
17/03/2008 16:13
17/03/2008 16:13
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy  ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again ....  ) Hello folks.  This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend. Hi Ritchie !  Only my 3rd coop spot in 2 years and the second in Bervie  Good to see another round here , I'm less than a mile away in Gourdon Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#566115
17/03/2008 21:41
17/03/2008 21:41
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Just passed a yellow S reg in Prestwick Main st bout an hour ago,flashed and wave,nice! That was me ! your coupe was looking good . Why thank you kind sir,it was however very dark!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#566204
17/03/2008 23:12
17/03/2008 23:12
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.
 Yikes!!! How did you figure that out !?  I must be famous  I will need to have a run up sometime for a yap 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#566337
18/03/2008 01:33
18/03/2008 01:33
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Spotted 2 on on Saturday. 1 P reg Sprinty parked on Glasgow road, Paisley about 11am. 2 W reg dark red metallic on the hard shoulder off the m77 heading south before the Pollok cut off about 3pm.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#566455
18/03/2008 03:00
18/03/2008 03:00
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
dark green 20vt, s reg in car park of kingsway tesco dundee today..had exactly same exhaust as mine!!!..bout 7pm....
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#566484
18/03/2008 03:33
18/03/2008 03:33
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Ah! I know who you are Fastcat! (Trawlerphotos)I Dont fish myself but my family did.
 Yikes!!! How did you figure that out !?  I must be famous  I will need to have a run up sometime for a yap You know what the coasts like, everybody knows everybody! I know your boat but didnt know you had a coupe, i asked somebody and i put 2 + 2 together! Your welcome to gie me a shout for a pint and a blether. You can hear about my first week of ownership hell!
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#568097
19/03/2008 23:42
19/03/2008 23:42
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Yellow 16V N reg in the car park at Woodcot Court in Stonehaven at the weekend. Haven't spotted that one previously.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#568246
20/03/2008 03:21
20/03/2008 03:21
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
I saw a really dirty, and I mean filthy yellow coop today in Stewarton Road in Newton Mearns. Come on, own up.....
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#568282
20/03/2008 04:24
20/03/2008 04:24
|
Matty
Unregistered
|
Matty
Unregistered
|
Spotted two coops today, first a red 20VT on Anderson drive around 1pm. Looked very clean, private plate as well. I didn't flash as I was in the van.
Then a sprint blue went past the workshop around 5pm, sounded rather nice.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#568365
20/03/2008 05:30
20/03/2008 05:30
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
I saw a really dirty, and I mean filthy yellow coop today in Stewarton Road in Newton Mearns. Come on, own up..... Sure you werent near Bellshill  Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#568861
20/03/2008 18:49
20/03/2008 18:49
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
Nah, wasn't you - your registration plate gives you away a little...
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#569421
21/03/2008 03:41
21/03/2008 03:41
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Nah, wasn't you - your registration plate gives you away a little... Yeah i suppose  Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#570505
22/03/2008 23:23
22/03/2008 23:23
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,915 Auld Reekie
Edinburgh
Club President, member225
|
Club President, member225
Forum veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,915
Auld Reekie
|
Burgundy S366 *** 20vt parked right next to mine in Marchmont  Is this a record? Think it comes from Derbyshire. I was so surprised I washed it as well [nothing but the best, Autoglym of course] Need to seek advice...... 
BumbleBee carer
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Edinburgh]
#570640
23/03/2008 04:10
23/03/2008 04:10
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
20vt light red metallic in Burnfoot Drive, Cardonald about 6pm ...WHO ARE YOU ??
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Edinburgh]
#570655
23/03/2008 04:40
23/03/2008 04:40
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Burgundy S366 *** 20vt parked right next to mine in Marchmont  Is this a record? Think it comes from Derbyshire. I was so surprised I washed it as well [nothing but the best, Autoglym of course] Need to seek advice...... Did ya really?? Wow. Im gonna park mines next to yours then  Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#570696
23/03/2008 06:28
23/03/2008 06:28
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,915 Auld Reekie
Edinburgh
Club President, member225
|
Club President, member225
Forum veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,915
Auld Reekie
|
It was a bit mad. But not completely......... While I was doing mine this broad passes me on the pavement and says hello  and with great presence of mind I parry Hello. She says just do that one when you're finished if you've got time. She and hubby [before your evil minds get any funny ideas] up from the Midlands visiting their daughters and have had this coop from new. I've left a note inviting them round before they go back. 
Last edited by Edinburgh; 23/03/2008 06:29. Reason: No not the daughters, the parents!
BumbleBee carer
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Edinburgh]
#570743
23/03/2008 13:27
23/03/2008 13:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080 Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
|
Spotted a S-reg Yellow Coop in Dumfries on the bridge by Halfords yesterday morning,I think it the 20Vna I see round about to town which was for sale on the forum a while back. The driver waved when we slowly past each other though  . Baz 
![[Linked Image]](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/zero_2976/Coupe%20related/2.jpg) Project LE+
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Baz76]
#571453
24/03/2008 18:42
24/03/2008 18:42
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Silver 20vt heading east on M74 at Hillington 6pm last night,R###AAK? 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#572603
26/03/2008 00:34
26/03/2008 00:34
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Mr.S
Unregistered
|
Met red 20vt S8 ### at Cowcaddens underground(ish) last night ,looked nice. 
Last edited by Mr.S; 26/03/2008 00:35.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#575190
28/03/2008 19:06
28/03/2008 19:06
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Sprint Blue 20VT in Topps Tiles car park off Wellington Rd this lunch time.
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#576900
31/03/2008 08:28
31/03/2008 08:28
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
biggbn
Unregistered
|
red s plate 20v n/a on dundee/arbroath road yesterday afernoon, bout 5ish, going thru claypotts trafficlights...i was in my honda and my daughter kept looking out the rear window at the coupe cos itold her they are such lovely looking cars...took her about 5 mins to reailise i actually own one...d'oh...
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#579188
02/04/2008 17:13
02/04/2008 17:13
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
TimR
Unregistered
|
dark green 20vt, s reg in car park of kingsway tesco dundee today..had exactly same exhaust as mine!!!..bout 7pm.... If it was a Scorpion exhaust then it was probably mine.
|
|
|
|