|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
728
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,130
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606655
07/05/2008 03:08
07/05/2008 03:08
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Red 20v passing DP Motorsport in Ayr today bout 5,two young dudes driver was a ginger!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606659
07/05/2008 03:10
07/05/2008 03:10
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Gettin your veins colour coded to your coop is just takin it tooooo far Sparky old boy!!!
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#606666
07/05/2008 03:12
07/05/2008 03:12
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Cant write! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606675
07/05/2008 03:21
07/05/2008 03:21
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Dont start your pish wee man
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606685
07/05/2008 03:27
07/05/2008 03:27
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
How no? 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606719
07/05/2008 03:48
07/05/2008 03:48
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606723
07/05/2008 03:52
07/05/2008 03:52
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Fairdooz then rotund chap with grey hair and dodgy goatee bumfluff kinda hairy thing below yir large gub! You win the joust of cutting yet constructive gay wit repartee and jolly banter with your incisive yet topical cutting humour!!!!  I shall retire to my bed and the loving ,nay welcoming arms of my lovely young wife! I bid you goodnight sir!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#606725
07/05/2008 03:53
07/05/2008 03:53
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Last edited by sparkyman; 07/05/2008 03:55.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609522
10/05/2008 23:37
10/05/2008 23:37
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Spotted a silver coop in Aberdeen driving past the barracks on Ellon road today (Sat) at about half 5. Clocked me too I think, tis my first proper coop spy! Looked good. 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609536
11/05/2008 00:11
11/05/2008 00:11
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Spotted a silver coop in Aberdeen driving past the barracks on Ellon road today (Sat) at about half 5. Clocked me too I think, tis my first proper coop spy! Looked good.  That was me! Sorry I never flashed, I think I tooted instead  It was the missus that spotted you first! I was in a daydream 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609603
11/05/2008 02:49
11/05/2008 02:49
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Spotted about 9am on the other side of the road just by the job centre in Mossend heading towards Holytown a yellow colour coded coupe and spoiler yesterday  Transit again
Last edited by sparkyman; 11/05/2008 02:50.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609614
11/05/2008 03:27
11/05/2008 03:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747 N.E Scotland
mattB
Club member 6
|
Club member 6
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
|
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy  ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again ....  ) Hello folks.  This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend. Take it you've sorted this out now then? Assuming it was you I saw in Stonehaven on Friday evening?
Death-rattle-tastic
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#609645
11/05/2008 04:47
11/05/2008 04:47
|
Matty
Unregistered
|
Matty
Unregistered
|
^^Must have been you then Ritchie I saw on Friday night then going into Stonehaven, nice exchange of a flash and a wave. 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609948
11/05/2008 22:27
11/05/2008 22:27
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
Monster
Unregistered
|
It ok. I didn’t see you until the last min either. Its funny, I got a phone call from a mate about 10 mins later telling me he drove past a silvery coop with different alloys outside the Bastille. Take it that was you?
I’m surprised I don’t see you about more since you’re in Balmedie; I'm often going for a blat out there.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#609994
11/05/2008 23:39
11/05/2008 23:39
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
Tartandude
Unregistered
|
It ok. I didn’t see you until the last min either. Its funny, I got a phone call from a mate about 10 mins later telling me he drove past a silvery coop with different alloys outside the Bastille. Take it that was you?
I’m surprised I don’t see you about more since you’re in Balmedie; I'm often going for a blat out there.
Yeah that would of been me too 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#610092
12/05/2008 02:58
12/05/2008 02:58
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Take it you've sorted this out now then?
Yep , replacement engine courtesy Mr T
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: mattB]
#610698
13/05/2008 01:25
13/05/2008 01:25
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Ritchie
Unregistered
|
Burgundy 20v n/a (P605 ***) parked down the kirkburn ,Inverbervie today around 3pm , painted sills , standard wheels, looked tidy  ( was still there a while ago when I just happend to drive past again ....  ) Hello folks.  This is mine, Ive only had it a week and its got a warped head, and/or head gasket. Not a great start! Im planning on stripping it this weekend. Hopefully be as good as new by next weekend. Take it you've sorted this out now then? Assuming it was you I saw in Stonehaven on Friday evening? Hi Matt, that was me. I thought it was you by your plate! Aye, finally sorted out! New engine (Carl.T), clutch, cambelt, (I had to buy the locking tools to get it timed as there was no crank pulley :o) thermostat, radiator, front pads, and i just changed the rear nearside rear trailing arm bearings on Saturday. A bar-steward of a job i had to cut the bolt either side as it was seized.:mad: Where will it end!! Getting there now though and now using it everyday to get to work. Getting about 350miles to a tank which im quite chuffed with. Yours looked nice BTW, obviously better looked after than mine! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#610764
13/05/2008 02:53
13/05/2008 02:53
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
350 miles to a tank!?  about 150 more than me 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#613527
17/05/2008 02:58
17/05/2008 02:58
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
Red 20v( think it may have had plus wheels )parked on gibson street near partick at about 9am
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#614286
18/05/2008 22:32
18/05/2008 22:32
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Steamer
Unregistered
|
Chaps,not strictly coops but was driving works car today and 4 gorgeous 131 Supermirafiores passed in convoy! Only one had brit plates think the rest were Italian. Orange,white with rally bodykit,black,poss blue,anyone know where they were going to/coming from? Gave the driver of the orange a big thumbs up and got a nice 70s toot,well more a poop kinda noise !!  oops sorry,was on the motorway headn east around Hillington! Fud! 
Last edited by Steamer; 18/05/2008 22:33.
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#615060
20/05/2008 01:31
20/05/2008 01:31
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
just spotted a red S plate coop turning right just before the Kingston Bridge on-ramp at Tradeston
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#615401
20/05/2008 15:59
20/05/2008 15:59
|
ivy1
Unregistered
|
ivy1
Unregistered
|
I seen them on irvine bypass! it was great to see one again as a few of us had them, it made my day!!! 
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: Kelv27]
#615652
20/05/2008 21:50
20/05/2008 21:50
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
MrMac
Unregistered
|
yep, was in the coop and went screaming up the ramp
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#615915
21/05/2008 03:19
21/05/2008 03:19
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
sparkyman
Unregistered
|
P reg sprinty turning right onto Minard Road just across from the Honda garage just before 8am
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#615988
21/05/2008 04:41
21/05/2008 04:41
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
h2ypr
Unregistered
|
Black p reg 20vt i believe with MASSOOOOVE spoiler on the rear at hamilton tech park slip road roundabout.
Ross
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#616493
22/05/2008 00:03
22/05/2008 00:03
|
solas
Unregistered
|
solas
Unregistered
|
spotted twice this week,a yellow coupe on Arran anyone here
|
|
|
Re: Scotland
[Re: ]
#616588
22/05/2008 02:24
22/05/2008 02:24
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
Kevcrab
Unregistered
|
spotted twice this week,a yellow coupe on Arran anyone here Not me unfortunately 
|
|
|
|